Viva Italia 2010

LEB

Earning My Ears
I am considering taking my 22 year old daughter on Viva Italia 2010. Anyone have any experiences with these trips - will there be any participants close to her age? It will be mom and daughter for us.

I'm sure you'll get lots of replies - this is a fantastic trip that lots on this board have gone on.

Last summer, among the families we traveled with was a family with three kids in their early twenties - we enjoyed them tremendously. There were also several young couples.

You and your daughter will have a wonderful, wonderful time!

--But you could also consider the adults only trip, which wouldn't have any "little" kids on it.

I am considering taking my 22 year old daughter on Viva Italia 2010. Anyone have any experiences with these trips - will there be any participants close to her age? It will be mom and daughter for us.

I haven't taken the Viva Italia trip, but on the two ABD trips I have taken there have been 3 or 4 travelers in their early twenties on each trip. I dont' think she would feel out of place.

I know that I will be going on the Viva Italia trip this summer in late June or early July. It will be me, 19, my sister 13, and my mom. Last summer I did the Alpine magic trip and there were other kids my age on the trip as well.

My daughter (who will be 23) and I are booked for May 27th to June 4th next year. I would have like to do an adults only trip but the one in May is too early because she graduates from college May 8th. The others are too late in the year as she will be job hunting

I love this place! I wish to have time to go there. Wish you amazing time there.

My wife and I are going on the Adults only trip in early May. We're looking forward to meeting people of different age groups and getting different points of view on everyone's adventure.

I'm sure you'll get lots of replies - this is a fantastic trip that lots on this board have gone on.

Last summer, among the families we traveled with was a family with three kids in their early twenties - we enjoyed them tremendously. There were also several young couples.

You and your daughter will have a wonderful, wonderful time!

--But you could also consider the adults only trip, which wouldn't have any "little" kids on it.

I did book the trip, thanks for your thoughts. We are looking forward to traveling in June after college graduation!!

Congratulations on booking your trip. That is a wonderful graduation present, I'm sure your daughter will love it (and I'm sure you will too). Now is the hardest part (at least for me)...the wait until next year.

Just returned from a Viva Italia trip. It was wonderful! There were two moms with their daughters and we all had a great time. It is the best trip ever and you and your daughter will have a wonderful time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter