Vistana Resort

deeg45

Earning My Ears
Can anyone help? My DH and I will be staying at the Vistana Resort 5 May till 18 May. This will our first holiday in 25 Years without kids. (I can't wait)!!!! Can anyone tell me which part would be the quietest. We don't want to be overlooking the swimming pool. We shall also have a car so we do not have to be near the shuttle bus.
Thanks
Deeg

We just got back and although we requested the Cascade (newest) section we were put in Fountains. Lakes/Fountains is across the street from the 'main' resort but is still very close. We really loved this area and it seemed very quiet. Lots of weeping willows and fountains and ducks etc. Not so much traffic. We had Fountains which was an older section but still nice and large. Lakes is one of the newest sections and looked beautiful. I would choose this section again.
Hope this helps
Jenn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter