Visitor access

it398

Earning My Ears
We’re visiting Hawaii on a cruise and are hoping to visit aulani, hoping to have a drink and/or something to eat.

I know you can’t use the hotel facilities like the pools but do you need to be a hotel guests to walk into the lobby and/or eat at the restaurants?

You need to be a guest to eat at the table service restaurants. They probably don't care if you just want to get something from the quick service locations, though.

Anyway, you can definitely go into the lobby and check out the shops.

The restaurants, shops, and beach (but not the chairs) are open to anyone. They'll validate parking if you eat at a table service restaurant or use the spa, or you can park for free at the public beach lots and walk over.

Hm. When I was there just a few weeks ago, they said that we needed a reservation to eat at the table service restaurants. They always asked for our room number, too. WDW was doing the same thing for a while. But, I don't see that information on the Aulani site anymore, so perhaps things are back to normal and the restaurants are open to everyone again!

Hm. When I was there just a few weeks ago, they said that we needed a reservation to eat at the table service restaurants. They always asked for our room number, too. WDW was doing the same thing for a while. But, I don't see that information on the Aulani site anymore, so perhaps things are back to normal and the restaurants are open to everyone again!
Yes, when they first reopened you had to be staying there to even make a dinner or spa reservation. That changed sometime in 2022.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter