Visiting DL in early May?

Tinkmom

DIS Veteran
My husband just got information about a seminar he wants to attend which is going to be held the first weekend in May of '06 in LA. We have visited WDW many times but have never been to Disneyland. I thought this might be a good time to visit, probably Thursday - Monday, although we could possibly shift a day in either direction if necessary, maybe spend Wednesday, Thursday and part of Friday at the parks, do something else in the area Friday night and Saturday, then come back on Sunday......

Any info about crowds during early May? Are the weekends noticeable more crowded then, or are there grad nights or any other unusual events we should try to plan ahead or around?

Thanks for any input! :flower:

My best friend and I went in early May several years ago. We had a great time. The weather was great, it wasn't that crowded. Although we did have to use the FASTPASS system for the really popular rides. I would defenitely go in May again. It was great.

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Disneyland August 1989
Disneyland July 1994
Disneyworld April 1997
Disneyland May 2001
Disneyland December 2005

the CA schools dont get out until late May - mid June. If your a good planner than you will have a wonderful time. On one of the evenings you might consider DTD. Its much more family friendly than the one at WDW.

GO you will have a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter