• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

visiting Disney on week of child's birthday.....

violet13

Mouseketeer
Wanted to know if there are any "advantages" to taking your Child to Disney on His Birhtday??? We just happened to be going that week, wasn't really planned that way. Any special privliges, maybe a little cake at a particular restaurant...just want to know so I can take a copy of his Birth certificate if needed. Thank you for your replies...

Sure! It's great to go to WDW on your birthday! If you go to City Hall at the Magic Kingdom they will give your son a "today's my birthday" button and he will get lots of attention from the CM's. My daughter got one on her birthday a couple of years ago and everywhere we went people were saying happy birthday to here - she thought that was great!! We even met up with one CM in Fantasyland who gave our whole family a front of the line pass to any ride in Fantasyland that day. Of course we were riding Dumbo at 3pm that afternoon when the line was a mile long! :)

Many of the character meals will bring out a birthday cupcake and some will bring a card signed by the characters. You don't need to bring a birth certificate or anything, they take you at your word.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter