Visiting campground

willoughbyclan

DIS Veteran
We will be at the world the first week of april but staying off site this time. When we return to the world we were considering staying at the campground. Since I am fairly new to Disney I was wondering what the policy is for visiting the resorts. We wanted to check out the campground while we were there before we made our reservations to return. Can anyone tell me what is allowed or not allowed when visiting the resorts? :confused3

Stop on by and enjoy the resort. The only restriction I know of is the pool at each resort is for the exclusive use of guests of that resort.

FW has many things that are designed for visitors, these include:

• Campfire Program
  • Carrage Rides
  • Wagon Rides
  • Marina/Lake Activities
  • Horseback riding (trail ride)
  • Pony Rides for the kids
  • Hoop De Do Review
  • Mickeys Backyard BBQ

I know I have missed some, but I think you get the picture. Hop a bus from almost anywhere or drive on by and park in the day/overflow lot. Grab a FW bus and look around.

If youstop by the reception outpost they will be happy to give you a map, FW Gazzette and activity schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter