Visiting art of animation for lunch

Petalnick

Earning My Ears
We are staying at CBR for two nights and off site for the rest of the stay. We want to visit art of animation so my 3 year old son can see the Cars section.

We are doing magic kingdom on our first day. We will have a car. My thinking is we will drive to art of animation. Have lunch at the food court and have a walk to the cars and then drive back to CBR for a swim and get into our room

Is this possible? Would 90mins/2 hrs be enough time to have lunch and wander round the cars?

Sorry if silly question. First visit for 20 years to disneyworld.

We did breakfast there for the same reason... I think that would be plenty of time. It was a lot of fun to see!

The only thing I would add is that CARS is much more AWESOME at night than during the day!:)
Oh is it all lit up at night? Thanks for the advice. To be honest I can imagine us doing it twice. My son is a MASSIVE cars fan. So will make sure we do it at night and during the day

90 minutes should be loads of time! I'm staying at this resort for the first time in September, can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter