Visa requirements for May 31st trip

binoyjames

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We are two Indian families planning to set sail on the Disney Magic for the Eastern Caribbean cruise on May 31st. We are all Indian citizens with one family holding permanent residency (green cards) and the other with multiple re-entry visas (advance parole) for the US. Our questions are to do with entry to St. Johns and St. Maartens. Do we need any visa requirements for these two places?

Please let us know. Also let me know if anyone else is going to be on this trip.

thanks,
binoy.

St. John's and St. Thomas are part of the US Virgin Islands, so entry requirements are likely to be the same there as for entering the US. St. Maarten is part of the Netherlands Antilles, so you would probably want to consult the Dutch consulate for information on entry requirements.

It's probably a good idea to clarify entry into the USVI with a US consulate, too. In the end, it's up to you to have the proper travel documents, visas, etc. I wouldn't count on what you read on this board, or even what DCL tells you, as these requirements tend to change quite frequently and without notice. Going straight to the source is probably the best advice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter