visa character meet and picture at disneyland?

cujochurch

DIS Veteran
This is my first trip to disneyland coming up in a few weeks. Does Disneyland offer the character meet with free picture with the disney visa like at walt disney world? If so where and when

TIA

This is my first trip to disneyland coming up in a few weeks. Does Disneyland offer the character meet with free picture with the disney visa like at walt disney world? If so where and when

TIA

They do. It's in California Adventure in Hollywood Land, by the Monsters Inc ride. Not sure about the times, but it's pretty much in the middle of the day I believe.

There's also one at Star Wars Launch bay, last time I went it was Chewy, but it rotates I think..

Everytime I've been to the DCA one it's been Stitch.

Disneyland= basically a fastpass to meet Kylo Ren. DCA= Rotates, saw Minnie and Daisy recently

No actual photos any longer. They give you the downloads of the pictures they took during your meet and greet. It's all the pictures they took instead of just one, but they are digital copies instead of real. Not sure if that changed at WDW or not.

Minnie, Daisy, and Stitch rotate every 20-30 minutes or so. You can ask the CM who is meeting and also ask to wait for a different character if you'd like. You can visit each day of your trip, so you could see them all. I have not done the Star Wars M&G, but other than the free pictures it doesn't sound that great as the line can be just as long as standby and it's the same character.

@agamble how do you get the downloads? On the photopass website? We are going in November and I want to take advantage of this, we have the Disney CC, not the debit card. THanks!

@agamble how do you get the downloads? On the photopass website? We are going in November and I want to take advantage of this, we have the Disney CC, not the debit card. THanks!

I have the credit card too, but we haven't been since the change occurred. I believe it is the same website and ap that is used for the Photo Pass + system. I'm sure the CM outside the M&G can help you. The Chase site listed the change a few months ago and a few on here have mentioned that they did receive a download of all pictures, which I think is nice.

I can only speak for WDW but I'd assume they work pretty much the same: At entry to line they give you card/paper with code on it, you use that to get your free download off pp site.

I have the credit card too, but we haven't been since the change occurred. I believe it is the same website and ap that is used for the Photo Pass + system. I'm sure the CM outside the M&G can help you. The Chase site listed the change a few months ago and a few on here have mentioned that they did receive a download of all pictures, which I think is nice.
I can only speak for WDW but I'd assume they work pretty much the same: At entry to line they give you card/paper with code on it, you use that to get your free download off pp site. Since I have AP and am not visa crd holder of group we scan my MB ( at WDW) and they just access my acct or in my bff's case she has me do it for her.

I hope we can catch Chewie instead of Kylo Ren. That dude is the villain who cannot be redeemed! I look forward to his on-screen death. Sorta morbid, I know. But you can't just go around killing off legends and get away with it.

I can only speak for WDW but I'd assume they work pretty much the same: At entry to line they give you card/paper with code on it, you use that to get your free download off pp site.

I can only speak for WDW but I'd assume they work pretty much the same: At entry to line they give you card/paper with code on it, you use that to get your free download off pp site. Since I have AP and am not visa crd holder of group we scan my MB ( at WDW) and they just access my acct or in my bff's case she has me do it for her.

Thank you!!!

I hope we can catch Chewie instead of Kylo Ren. That dude is the villain who cannot be redeemed! I look forward to his on-screen death. Sorta morbid, I know. But you can't just go around killing off legends and get away with it.

Totally feel the same!! Don't think I will ever quite get over that! I am hoping for Chewie too!

thanks everyone. That just what I needed to know. Excited for my first trip to disneyland.

I have also met Darth Vader at the Launch bay M&G in Tmrwland

You can meet Chewie on your own, but he's not a Visa option unless something changed recently. He and Kylo don't switch off; they each have a room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter