virtuous girl 4-24-12 " Reception video- MK ceremony "

Wow Michelle, you look beautiful and every single one of your photos is amazing, what an incredible day you had, can't wait to read the TR!

I have rented the Grand 1 yacht for a honeymoon shoot with Regina during Wishes, do you think it will be wasted on just Scott and I? I originally thought of inviting our sisters and mums and their partners too but the more we thought about it, we decided just the 2 of us as Wishes is so special to us, and too many people keep saying to us "I don't like Disney" :mad: so we thought enjoy it on our own as we will appreciate it! Do you have a copy of the menus available onboard?

xxx

DH and I are playing around with the idea of a VR. Maybe your PTR will convince him.

Will you write a TR? Would love to read it if you do!

I will definitely write a TR... I hope he agrees to have a VR, hopefully at the happiest place on earth! :goodvibes

Michelle!! Although I've seen all the posts on the fb group, I *finally* found your PJ, and spent all day (on and off) catching up! I have enjoyed reading your PJ so much. I loved reading about the journey up until the big day, and everything came out so wonderful. And I love all the pictures!!!!

Thank you for continually posting ways to save money! So many great ideas. I know that'll be something I'll have to do when planning gets further in to keep a DFTW affordable.

Talk to you soon!
Danielle

U probably figure out i was a little crazy for changing my ceremony THREE TIMES!! :rolleyes1 :laughing: Thanks for reading along, i hope i kept u entertained long enough.. I am ALL about the saving! :goodvibes Thanks 4 the compliments :cutie:

Ok...so I've been lurking for a long time, and I'm coming to the party late, but can I just start by saying, "Girl! Are you for real?!" Everything is fabulous! Absolutely perfect! I LOVE how everyone was in white, with your pop of color. What a great idea! Your personality shines through. So gorgeous! You looked beautiful too. Love the hair and makeup. Can we say "movie star?" hehe! Love the yacht pics, your "other" dress, all the castle shots. And the caricatures are so cool. What a great way to capture your special day. Seriously, the whole thing is unreal (in a really good way) Perfection! :thumbsup2

Thanks Hun! :blush: U are so sweet! :cutie:

So freakin GORGEOUS!!!

:goodvibes Thank u!

Wow Michelle, you look beautiful and every single one of your photos is amazing, what an incredible day you had, can't wait to read the TR!

I have rented the Grand 1 yacht for a honeymoon shoot with Regina during Wishes, do you think it will be wasted on just Scott and I? I originally thought of inviting our sisters and mums and their partners too but the more we thought about it, we decided just the 2 of us as Wishes is so special to us, and too many people keep saying to us "I don't like Disney" so we thought enjoy it on our own as we will appreciate it! Do you have a copy of the menus available onboard?

xxx

I'm glad i was able 2 help by sending u the menus & giving my feedback :lovestruc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't received the professional pics yet that is why i didn't start my report.. I am getting so ANXIOUS to see them! :hyper: While i am waiting i will share some other pictures of things i received on that day...

My FIL bought us this-

VRvacay2012171.jpg

I am trying to figure out where to put it :confused3 but I LOVE IT! :lovestruc

We also received the this from DFTW-

VRvacay2012156.jpg

VRvacay2012159.jpg

VRvacay2012160.jpg

VRvacay2012162-1.jpg

VRvacay2012161.jpg

I have yet to wear mines becuz i am a labor & delivery nurse and deal with alot of blood... I just don't want to ruined them ya know..

Also the morning after the wedding we stayed at the grand flo as our free night.. i like to read the bible so that morning i did... when i opened it i found this-

VRvacay2012174.jpg

VRvacay2012175.jpg

A REAL $2 BILL!!! I guess in this instance it pays to read the bible! :lmao: Manny said to save it & that one day it might become a collectors item.. I hope so! :laughing:

Ever since the wedding we have been on so many vendors facebook page & blogs! DJ chuck johnson's site, soundwave entertainment's site, Regina's site, & Randy chapman's site.. This morning Pastor John Shaw (the pastor i hired for the ceremony) from sensational ceremonies called me up to say that they will post us on their site.. Even our very own Carrie Hayward (lurkyloo) asked me to be on her podcast!! aaahhh! :eek: It has been such a HUMBLING experience for us.. I thank everyone for following along & the best is yet to come!

Peace out :cloud9:

Hey girl still have to run it by greg but I am hoping he will be cool with me inviting you guys since everyone has bailed. a couple of questions.
1. would you be able to stay in the room block at least one night like the night of the 30th of june?

2. would you want to come to everything the welcome event on the 29th to the dessert party on the 2nd in the morning? (that would be awesome if you would)

3. do you really think you can come?

I hope you can this will help with room block problems plus I get to meet you and your wonderful husband. And I can brag about you to everyone and say "she got married in the magic kingdom by the castle" :)

Let me know (oh you can message me on FB if you want)

Teresa

Can't wait til you get your professional pics!! Also, the gifts are so cute. I love the watches. And how cool that you found a $2 bill?!

Oh my goodness, the pictures you have posted so far are SO lovely. You are a knockout!!! Manny is very handsome--the two of your are a gorgeous couple!! I loved all your bling!!! I loved loved loved you and Manny in blue and everyone else in white...that was so striking and different and I think a great idea for the VR.

I loved your white short dress for the evening though, too, very elegant and classy but still fun.

I cannot wait to hear more about your day but I am so happy to hear that it went so beautifully!

Congratulations and thank you for sharing!!

Brooke

Michelle,

I haven't had a chance to comment yet, but just wanted to say how much I loved meeting you and Manny at DTD a few weeks ago. It was such a surprise and a highlight of our trip.

Hope to see you again soon! Can't wait to see more of your fabulous day.

Amazing. I just sat here and read your whole pj. Beautiful pictures, and the bright dress was stunning.

Everything looks absolutely wonderful! I love that you both wore blue...you guys compliment each other so well!

Can't wait til you get your professional pics!! Also, the gifts are so cute. I love the watches. And how cool that you found a $2 bill?!

:goodvibes Thanks!

I am so excited about the rest of your TR! Congrats on the $2!

Thank u! :cutie:

Oh my goodness, the pictures you have posted so far are SO lovely. You are a knockout!!! Manny is very handsome--the two of your are a gorgeous couple!! I loved all your bling!!! I loved loved loved you and Manny in blue and everyone else in white...that was so striking and different and I think a great idea for the VR.

I loved your white short dress for the evening though, too, very elegant and classy but still fun.

I cannot wait to hear more about your day but I am so happy to hear that it went so beautifully!

Congratulations and thank you for sharing!!

Brooke

Thanks for reading along & all of the wonderful compliments! :hug:

Michelle,

I haven't had a chance to comment yet, but just wanted to say how much I loved meeting you and Manny at DTD a few weeks ago. It was such a surprise and a highlight of our trip.

Hope to see you again soon! Can't wait to see more of your fabulous day.

Thanks hun! It was GREAT meeting u guys too! I love the mini film Regina made for u guys :love: Yall are such a lovely couple..

Amazing. I just sat here and read your whole pj. Beautiful pictures, and the bright dress was stunning.

Thank u! I hope i didn't bore u :laughing:

Everything looks absolutely wonderful! I love that you both wore blue...you guys compliment each other so well!

Aww, thanks! :blush:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have good news & bad news... The good news is that last night Randy Chapman sent me 3,460 photos!! :eek: :banana: The bad news is that i only have a mini notebook computer & he sent them to me on disks! :headache: So this means i have to go to a family members home who has a computer where u can insert a disk, then i can download them to my computer to share with yall.. I was able to view them at home because i can watch them on my dvd player.. Dara from disney's photography said i will get my photos from them by the end of this week! :woohoo: So stay tuned!

ALSO Teresa Delgado a.k.a ice cold penguin invited me to her wedding on 7/1/12 at the swan & dolphin resort! :yay: I guess i will be known as the "wedding crasher" :rotfl: It is such an honor to be a guest at a fellow disbrides wedding :worship: I already booked airfare.. I'm so EXCITED to go back :cool1:

I just got done reading your whole pj and congrats!!! You look gorgeous!!! Beautiful photos too :)

Helloooooo!
I havent been on the boards since I left for our wedding, but I've been stalking you on FB! You are so amazingly gorgeous and eveything looked amazing!! I can't wait to hear your report and see all of your thousands of pictures!!! :goodvibes

So fun you're going to Teresa's wedding too!! You HAVE to take tons of pics for us!! :dance3:

So excited for your TR! You must feel a little like a celebrity with all those blogs and such talking about you. So cool! And the $2 bill is awesome! See, it really does pay to read the bible!

I just got done reading your whole pj and congrats!!! You look gorgeous!!! Beautiful photos too :)

Thank u so much!:goodvibes

Your photos are freaky gorgeous!
I love your wedding outfits - such a cute couple - congratulations x

Aww! Thanks hun :cloud9:

Helloooooo!
I havent been on the boards since I left for our wedding, but I've been stalking you on FB! You are so amazingly gorgeous and eveything looked amazing!! I can't wait to hear your report and see all of your thousands of pictures!!! :goodvibes

So fun you're going to Teresa's wedding too!! You HAVE to take tons of pics for us!! :dance3:

U looked AWESOME on your BIG day!! :love: Thank u! It will definitely be fun going to her wedding :banana: I am so happy that she asked me to come! :yay:

So excited for your TR! You must feel a little like a celebrity with all those blogs and such talking about you. So cool! And the $2 bill is awesome! See, it really does pay to read the bible!

Thanks u! :hug: :rotfl: u are 2 funny!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know i have been MIA for awhile but i have been waiting for these photos to arrive so i can show everyone! So in the meantime I created a clip of Manny & I at a photo shoot around the Grand Floridian & poly...These photos are from Randy Chapman.. MAKE SURE YOUR VOLUME IS ON!!!!

Here is the link--------> http://animoto.com/play/6RZWB6ataBirSdI35I5PTw

I hope u enjoy it!! More pics to follow of the rest of the events :goodvibes Let me know what u think..

LOVED your feature on Carrie's podcast! (again lol!) You are adorable :goodvibes Such an honor to be on there! Way to go girlie! :woohoo:

LOVED your feature on Carrie's podcast! (again lol!) You are adorable :goodvibes Such an honor to be on there! Way to go girlie! :woohoo:

Thanks chick! :goodvibes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know i posted on the disbrides facebook page but i didn't post here :confused3

So here it is, the link to our magic kingdom ceremony & yacht pictures!! :banana:

just click on the link below:
https://www.collages.net/consumersi...-Renewal_EE6D0D06-5820-480E-BE1D-B1737D386521

or you can type in - collages.net

username: Sanchez Vow Renewal
password: 1971

Enjoy & let me know what yall think! :flower3:

Michelle,

I spent most of the day reading your journal and I have to say you are now making me reconsider a MK wedding. Your dress is phenomenal. I too am planning on a colored dress (burgundy) and I love yours.... your photos are fantastic and I am so happy for you two. It's obvious you two are perfect for each other. Best of luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter