virtual return time conflicts with meal reservations

ballarinamom

DIS Veteran
We have Ressies for Be Our guest today and the return time for out Tron Virtual Queue is currently showing the same time. What do we do?

We have Ressies for Be Our guest today and the return time for out Tron Virtual Queue is currently showing the same time. What do we do?
Your return time for Tron will more than likely change to an earlier time as the day progresses. Watch your MDE app. In the event it doesn’t after you eat at BOG go to Tron and show them your BOG reservation and or receipt and you shouldn’t have any problems getting to ride. Have fun.

Thank you ! I thought that was the case but wanted to make sure. You know how things can change!

How did it go? Did you eat or ride TRON first? I might not want to run directly to TRON after a heavy meal like BOG!
I wouldn’t either. I did LTT, it ended up ok but a bit uncomfortable. Have you looked at shifting your BOG ADR on the app? Never know what’s available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter