• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Virtual line

I did Jimmy Fallon three times last October.
Had the express and still had to wait 40 minutes for my color to come up for entering the line upstairs.

I was not impressed with the ride.
Went the first time to see it all, as it was new for me.
Next two times were with friends that love the ride.

The things I do to hang with my friends.....

Next trip it could happen again...if with friends, hang with them in the line so we can visit.
But the days I do the park solo, will give this ride a pass.

We were just there Spring Break week with EP, park was very crowded. We did Jimmy Fallon 3 times, kids LOVED it. We never waited more than 5 minute for our color card to be called. We got our card at the entrance, headed right upstairs and our color was called within 5 minutes. Not sure if we got lucky or if they improved their que systems.

We were just there Spring Break week with EP, park was very crowded. We did Jimmy Fallon 3 times, kids LOVED it. We never waited more than 5 minute for our color card to be called. We got our card at the entrance, headed right upstairs and our color was called within 5 minutes. Not sure if we got lucky or if they improved their que systems.

Same for us last June/July. Used both the Unlimited Expess and regular Express on different days and never waited longer than 10 minutes to ride. Our colour was either the next group called or the one after that and that was at the height of summer.....

We did Fallon and F&F last week and both were no wait walk on's when we went. We went very late in the day after the crowds were gone. Not sure if it was time of day or time of year that worked out perfect for us, probably a combination of both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter