• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

virgin

penlanspice

Addicted 2 disney
are virgin really better than other airlines, anyone got any comments,
also can someone tell me if at the final carousel of luggage at the airport, is it possible to go to dollar and then go back. as most other airports you can-not.

thanks
sam

Apart from the seat back TV's and twilight check in I'd say that Virgin are the same as the others, however the seat back TV's make a big difference if you have kids :) also once the DTD checkin opens again, it gives you the best part of your last day to go shopping, or the parks etc. Virgin had a brilliant reputation for standards and attention to detail, but that was many years ago now, before they got HUGE, I think they still trade on the reputation but don't deliver the goods.

You can go back and forth to the final baggage claim at MCO ..its after immigration and anyone can go there, we tend to meet friends and family there, however you might not want to leave you bags going round and round and round and round :)

I've flown to Orlando with Virgin, British Airways and Britannia and didn't notice as much difference between them as I had expected. If the cabin staff didn't have uniforms, I'd be hard pressed to tell you who I was flying with once on the plane.

I think that now so many operators have the seat back entertainment system, there is little to
choose between them.
We have flown with Britannia, BA, Virgin, Delta and will fly AA in October.
The legroom was worst in Britannia and best in Delta, but apart from that all much of a muchness.
I'd choose by price!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter