Virgin River

Ok....read at your own risk.....

I feel like season 4 ended almost identical to season 3. Pretty obvious that Brady will be the twins daddy. The whole evil drug dealing sister storyline is already on my nerves. And why would doc just let some kid in his life with just a pic?!

I cried at Ricky's goodbye and departure. And I loooove the new doc. :)

I feel like season 4 ended almost identical to season 3. Pretty obvious that Brady will be the twins daddy. The whole evil drug dealing sister storyline is already on my nerves. And why would doc just let some kid in his life with just a pic?!

Do you mean you love Cameron? If so I can’t get on board with that. Glad he’s leaving. If you mean Doc’s character evolving, then yes, I love doc.

Agree about that old lady who is supposed to be so evil. That’s a strange turn.

I think Charmaine got a sperm donor to get pregnant. There’s a couple reasons I think so. 1) She told Jack this might be her last chance to be a mom. 2) She’s pregnant with twins so I think she used fertility drugs to increase her chances. 3) Her “hyperemesis” issues could have come from using hormones.

Why do you think it was Brady? Did I miss something?

Do you mean you love Cameron? If so I can’t get on board with that. Glad he’s leaving. If you mean Doc’s character evolving, then yes, I love doc.

Agree about that old lady who is supposed to be so evil. That’s a strange turn.

I think Charmaine got a sperm donor to get pregnant. There’s a couple reasons I think so. 1) She told Jack this might be her last chance to be a mom. 2) She’s pregnant with twins so I think she used fertility drugs to increase her chances. 3) Her “hyperemesis” issues could have come from using hormones.

Why do you think it was Brady? Did I miss something?
Cameron :) I do not know why I like him!!

She and Brady had (or they alluded to it) a fling in one of the first seasons and there was speculation then he might be the father. I hope he is not because he just has too much drama already. Some of the online season 5 spoilers are suggesting it, too.

Just finished

How is Charmaine only 5 month pregnant? Longest pregnancy in history.

I think I am going to hate the evil old woman storyline. Hope this is the end of Vince

Cameron :) I do not know why I like him!!

She and Brady had (or they alluded to it) a fling in one of the first seasons and there was speculation then he might be the father. I hope he is not because he just has too much drama already. Some of the online season 5 spoilers are suggesting it, too.
Cameron looks like Peter Brady 😂

As a twin mom, I swear if I hear “the twins” one more time I’m going to scream. The majority of moms of multiples I know tend to not use these terms often (mine went to a high school senior weekend event and so many kids were surprised to learn they were twins, made more apparent since they have sibling tattoos).

I thought this season was better than last. If it went the way of the last season, I wouldn't watch anymore. Season 3 was painful.

I agree about Doc's GS. You have a picture... please move into my medical office, where I keep drugs locked up... oh, wait, move into my home. DNA test? Why would I even consider it?

Aside from the wedding being far fetched... EVERYONE in town not only was excited for a renaissance fair, but cosplayed (with multiple outfits) AND performed Shakespeare, and EVERYONE was excited to watch the shows? My town has free concerts on Sunday nights in the summer and only a handful of folks show up. I live in a pretty close knit town, too. They must be pretty desperate for things to do in Virgin River.

Warning: Spoilers!

I’m almost finished. 2 more episodes. It’s ok. Pretty far fetched. Like all of virgin river got dressed and came out for a wedding for Mel’s sister who they don’t really even know. That kind of stuff.
I know what you mean. Luckily, that kind of stuff doesn't bother me; I'm not looking for reality in Virgin River! ;);)

It's a cross between Ozark and Sweet Magnolias, isn't it?! I fear there's a lot more of the drug dealing sister (et al) to come - it seems to me they're setting up Jack's new airstream business as a front for money laundering.

I finally finished the season!

My thoughts:

-Definitely better than season 3 even though Hope is back in full force. Annette O'Toole is still just as annoying as ever in this role.
-I cried when Ricky left. Seeing Lydie all alone was so sad.
-The whole storyline with Denny is bizarre. Only in Virgin River! Never would this happen so swiftly and blindly in the real world. "Hi- I'm your grandson. Surprise! You had a son you never knew about." "Awesome, here are the keys to my home and medical office." Just so silly.
-Glad the Paige saga is wrapped up. It went a season too long in my opinion. But now who will Preacher choose?
-Jack and Mel... will everything be smooth sailing from here on out between them? Doubt it.
-Charmaine--what a loser. End of story.
-Melissa--Does Nick know anything? He just thinks the family trust pays his bills and he never asks anything? Hmmm... yeah right. Looks like slick haired Nick will be a more prominent character next season. Jo Ellen is married to the mob!
-Brady and Brie are like watching paint dry. The actor that plays Brady is pretty but he needs a personality implant. Brie is just meh.
-The new doctor-- cute and sensitive. When the bleep hits the fan with Jack and the mob next season, Mel is sure to fall right into Cameron's arms.
-Doc and Hope-- all she does is yell at him. I don't think she ever really forgave him so they just need to part ways. Put Doc with Muriel and let them play backgammon together into the sunset.

Side note about Doc: every once in a while Tim Matheson makes a face or voice inflection that takes me back to Otter in Animal House. He was quite the cutie back then.

Now I need to catch up on the thread and all your comments...

I've held off watching the last two episodes as I need something to watch this weekend. It's nice to know that I'm not alone in many of my thoughts. From Denny to Brady to Charmaine. I also agree that this season was better than season 3.

I finally finished the season!

My thoughts:

-Definitely better than season 3 even though Hope is back in full force. Annette O'Toole is still just as annoying as ever in this role.
-I cried when Ricky left. Seeing Lydie all alone was so sad.
-The whole storyline with Denny is bizarre. Only in Virgin River! Never would this happen so swiftly and blindly in the real world. "Hi- I'm your grandson. Surprise! You had a son you never knew about." "Awesome, here are the keys to my home and medical office." Just so silly.
-Glad the Paige saga is wrapped up. It went a season too long in my opinion. But now who will Preacher choose?
-Jack and Mel... will everything be smooth sailing from here on out between them? Doubt it.
-Charmaine--what a loser. End of story.
-Melissa--Does Nick know anything? He just thinks the family trust pays his bills and he never asks anything? Hmmm... yeah right. Looks like slick haired Nick will be a more prominent character next season. Jo Ellen is married to the mob!
-Brady and Brie are like watching paint dry. The actor that plays Brady is pretty but he needs a personality implant. Brie is just meh.
-The new doctor-- cute and sensitive. When the bleep hits the fan with Jack and the mob next season, Mel is sure to fall right into Cameron's arms.
-Doc and Hope-- all she does is yell at him. I don't think she ever really forgave him so they just need to part ways. Put Doc with Muriel and let them play backgammon together into the sunset.

Side note about Doc: every once in a while Tim Matheson makes a face or voice inflection that takes me back to Otter in Animal House. He was quite the cutie back then.

Now I need to catch up on the thread and all your comments...

That made me 😂. I love doc and Muriel together. I think that relationship is so sweet, she loves to cook, he loves to eat, they play backgammon, drink wine, laugh, sit on the porch.........That is what I want at that age!

I don’t like that they resolve a crisis so fast in some situations. Like, jack gets shot, then in the next scene, all is back to normal. Preacher gets poisoned, same thing. Crazy.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter