• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Virgin OMG never

I have just booked over Christmas with American Airlines around £600 from Gatwick via Chicago so they may have some better deals

Just booked with expedia got a great price indirect via boston then on the way home via Atlanta 2 ad 2 child £2,235

We booked yesterday to return on 9th April - that was the killer in terms of price. That said, American Airlines seem to have a number of indirect for £600-650. If you can be flexible, you can get some good deals - we managed to get direct from LGW-MCO and then an indirect return to Heathrow (a pain if you're taking a car to the airport; we aren't).

Who did you book with Kath? Not sure when the last time you did immigration at MCO was but it really has improved since they got the kiosks. It took us no more than 20 minutes last March.

American but it's a BA flight. 20 minutes sounds good. I hate waiting in queues. Haven't done MCO immigration for years. Used JFK last trip which was appalling.

Who did you book with Kath? Not sure when the last time you did immigration at MCO was but it really has improved since they got the kiosks. It took us no more than 20 minutes last March.

We were through MCO earlier this month. 2 Virgin flights and 1 BA and the queue was outside the hall. Signs at the bottom indicated Fast Track and US citizens to the left and the rest to the right. Everyone was heading to the right. My daughter checked with the girl by the signs and as we could use Fast Track we were taken right down to the front of the queue beside the kiosks. When people in the queue towards the right noticed we had UK passports in hand they asked if they could go through the kiosks which they could so its worth paying attention to what the signs actually say.

We used the kiosks last May the criteria being we had been to Orlando within the previous 12 months. We were through before any of the suitcases were out in less than 10 minutes. We got lucky then because our cases were almost first out. But then we waited an hour for Magical Express to leave :(

We are grabbing a car at the airport so would be happy to be checking in to a hotel within 2 hours of landing.

I was impressed at how much immigration had improved at Orlando when we went through last Saturday.

We landed about 10 mins after the MAN flight and so although the queue was at the beginning of the ramp into he immigration hall by the time we arrived we were still though within 30 minutes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter