Virgin Checkin in Orlando

snookhams

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Does anyone know how early you can check in in Orlando for return flights, we are hoping that we can check in really early and then go off and play crazy golf etc. but this will only be worth doing if we can get rid of cases etc early. We wondered if they might do this now that DD check in is closed.

I think the problem might be with the car hire. ie the time it has to be returned. Depending when you picked it up ( I think the majority of the flights arrive around 4 or 5 ) then it has to be returned before that time on your last day, so if you were checking in around half one or two, then returning to I Drive or disney then trying to get back before fourish ..... :confused:

They would have no hesitation to charge you another days hire plus all applicable taxes. ;)

David

we checked in just after 12, when we returned in may, and think the lady told us they had opened at 11.30, we then left and returned at around 3.30.

hope this helps

sam

We checked in at 12.00. and our flight was 8.30.pm, we checked our luggage in then we kept the car and went back to MK.:bounce: :smooth: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter