• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VIP, Villains and Vino With Jen and Joe on the Go New TR Link and this TR is COMPLETE!

We did! Security was a breeze! We were there almost 2 hours before our flight. We wanted to be sure there was enough time in case security took a long time or anything, so we spent a lot of time waiting for our flight. Also, there were hardly any shops open, including only ONE Dunkin location was open, so the line was INSANE.
I already bought snacks for the plane, and unfortunately will probably have to wait until we get to Orlando for coffee. We have the stupid 6 am flight. Sigh.

Just caught up on all your vlogs and I love them all!:love:
Toledo looked amazing and totally had the feel of a signature though I agree it's odd when you're given your bill before dessert! I hate that! As for the fireworks from your room-there can't be a more perfect view really. Best way to end the night (unless you're glugging down some drinks with disfriends obviously :drinking1:rotfl::thumbsup2).

Just caught up on all your vlogs and I love them all!:love:
Toledo looked amazing and totally had the feel of a signature though I agree it's odd when you're given your bill before dessert! I hate that! As for the fireworks from your room-there can't be a more perfect view really. Best way to end the night (unless you're glugging down some drinks with disfriends obviously :drinking1:rotfl::thumbsup2).
It really was a great view and we really loved the resort.

I cannot believe this restaurant isn't classified as a Signature and it only requires 1 dining credit per person...I'm hoping to get back here in September as we all know it's currently closed...
Yes I was impressed with it! But it's weird watching the NBA players playing ping pong with that gorgeous ceiling!

Just for the record I think you’re funny Jen and Joe on the go! I love the way you say “yikes” Jen and how you both “digress” as I’m a fan of digressing myself :chat::rotfl: I’ve liked and subscribed because I ain’t missing anything!:thumbsup2

Last edited:

We did! Security was a breeze! We were there almost 2 hours before our flight. We wanted to be sure there was enough time in case security took a long time or anything, so we spent a lot of time waiting for our flight. Also, there were hardly any shops open, including only ONE Dunkin location was open, so the line was INSANE.
This is howNewark was in June, one DD open and that was it so it was crazy! Hoping a few more things are open when we go on Friday.
Three days @Jenny Sanders !!

I'm really hoping that Disney service has hit the reset button while the parks have been closed. Hopefully your reviews from you next trip will have better rating for service.

Have a great trip!
Thank you so much. Here's hoping!!!

This is howNewark was in June, one DD open and that was it so it was crazy! Hoping a few more things are open when we go on Friday.
Three days @Jenny Sanders !!
OMG!!! I'm so excited!!!!

I've heard good things about Olivia's breakfast from Dis-ers over the years but I have noticed that breakfasts at the various resorts can have some of the worst service. Ice cold eggs are the worst.

We have plans to stay in a 1br villa at OKW at the end of August and the outdoor tables at Olivia's would be a "safe" dining experience. We aren't 100% sure that we will make the trip, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter