VIP Tours

lsenquiz

DIS Veteran
Just for fun, I was researching the option for booking a VIP Tour through Disney. It is way out of our price range but my research took me to an outside company that offers Disney VIP Tours. They seem to offer the same service for way less than Disney. Their service includes the ability to skip the lines. It makes me think their might be something dishonest going on. Does anyone know? Has anyone used them? Are they legitimate? They have glowing reviews online. It they are legitimate and sanctioned by Disney I might consider using them for our next trip. If they are doing something sneaky or underhanded I do not want to use them.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how they could get extra FP+ unless they are using multiple tickets that have legitimately entered the park.
(Pay a dozen friends with FP+ booked to their AP, and they enter the park in the morning, while the guide has an extra hard card for the friend's passes)?

I'm not sure how they could get extra FP+ unless they are using multiple tickets that have legitimately entered the park.
(Pay a dozen friends with FP+ booked to their AP, and they enter the park in the morning, while the guide has an extra hard card for the friend's passes)?

I've done research before. The folks at these VIP tour places have their own season passes and use their own FP's and those of other guides to book rides for the day. I ended up just booking the VIP Thrills tour as it turned out to be cheaper and it covered most of the rides we wanted.

Definitely not Disney sanctioned if they are promising that, and likely using some shady techniques to acquire extra FP+.

I spotted one of these tour guides in line for RnR when we were there a few weeks ago - he was with a family of 4 in the FP line. He stood out because the family all spoke with French accents and he did not, and he was telling one of the kids that the kid should not have scanned his Magic Band for the FP. The guy had a handful of Disney ticket cards, so I'm sure he had different FPs attached to the different cards. And this was just about a week ago, so well after the new same day FP crackdown.

Sorry to dig up an old thread. Has anyone personally done one of these non-Disney sponsored tours recently? I have read a bunch of reviews online and they are all glowing with no bad reviews. It all seems too good to be true.

I have the same question. I contacted one of these tours, and they claimed that they do not have extra fast passes, and that the value of the fee you pay them comes from their expertise in knowing which rides to use FP for, and the best times, and how to construct your "plan" for the day. I'm no Disney expert, but I've read enough on here and other sites to think I can do a reasonable job in navigating the FP system. The only thing that would make sense to me to pay that much money (it's around $1000 per day) would be if this got you extra FP's. I'm guessing these tours DO engage in the behavior above (they have multiple annual passes and have those people scan the tickets into the park and let you use the FP's they reserved). Curious if anyone has first-hand experience to know whether my suspicions are correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter