VIP tour

Question for those that have done a VIP tour at both DL and WDW. At Disneyland we were given VIP tour pin on buttons to wear at the start of the tour (Brown VIP buttons: I’m Celebrating, First Visit, Birthday buttons in our group). I see people from the WDW VIP tours received metal style VIP tour pins. Is it different between the two parks or did we miss out on getting the metal pins at the end of our tour at DL?
Thank you!

Last edited:
...At Disneyland we were given VIP tour pin on buttons to wear at the start of the tour (Brown VIP buttons: I’m Celebrating, First Visit, Birthday buttons in our group).
I received this one in January:
vip_pin.jpg
I have done quite a few tours (all Disneyland), but this is the first button or pin.

Are you allowed to go on Radiator Springs multiple times on a VIP tour? As I understand it, you can only ride Rise once during your tour, is that the only attraction restricted to one ride? Also, must you have a park hopper ticket to hop while on a VIP tour?

Are you allowed to go on Radiator Springs multiple times on a VIP tour? As I understand it, you can only ride Rise once during your tour, is that the only attraction restricted to one ride? Also, must you have a park hopper ticket to hop while on a VIP tour?
Yes, Yes, and Yes if you want to Park Hop while on the VIP Tour. Tickets are still separate from the tour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter