VIP tour pricing

We will find out shortly...and equally interesting will be a DVC friend who already has one booked within the offer period. If they actually reduce the quoted rate by 20% then all's good.

We will find out shortly...and equally interesting will be a DVC friend who already has one booked within the offer period. If they actually reduce the quoted rate by 20% then all's good.
I’m in the exact same position, I’ve got a tour scheduled for Labor Day week that I’m hoping the discount would apply to (fingers crossed!!)….my main concern right now is that they won’t be able to modify an existing tour reservation to apply the discount and I’ll be forced to cancel and re-book (which I don’t want to do)…I’ll find out on 8/15, I’ve got a reminder set up in my calendar already!!

I do think they’ll keep the pricing as-is, for a few reasons:

1) the pricing for that time period has already been published, if they were going to raise the pricing to then give a faux “discount”, they would have done it before releasing the pricing for this quarter.

2) the fine print for the tour discount says that “the number of tours allocated for this offer is limited”, so not all tour slots for the discount period will have the discount applied.

Just my thoughts, and I could be completely off-base….we’ll find out in a few weeks :)

I don’t think they are going to raise the price because this discount isn’t for everyone.

And it’s two months only. I think this is just a way to get more people to book and offering it to DVC might get people to take a chance.

If this was happening during our January trip when we will have 6 to 7 guests, we’d serious consider it.

My Sept trip is just a few of us now so even with the discount itd be priciey. Unless we were able to get another group to join us.

Wonder how much Disney raised the pricing on the VIP tours before releasing the 20% discount to DVC?🤔
They raised the floor price last year from $425 an hour to $450, but the price on any given day is invisible since you have to call, so we’ll never know!

Would be a fun thing to do if you had the right group with the right timing. Disney seems to have finally hit price resistance and they are having to make things work with the discounts.

We are here this week, and while the parks aren’t empty, you can definitively feel the lighter crowds. Maybe it’s the heat, but I don’t think so. I think they’ve finally priced themselves out for many families.

We are here this week, and while the parks aren’t empty, you can definitively feel the lighter crowds. Maybe it’s the heat, but I don’t think so. I think they’ve finally priced themselves out for many families.
Are you finding shorter wait times?

If the lighter crowds are concerning Disney (part of me said they did higher prices for less crowding on purpose), maybe we'll see some ticket deals. I'm hoping for a special on DVC Sorcerer passes. Have to decide whether or not to renew next month.

Hope you are enjoying the trip in spite of the heat.

We are doing a VIP tour for my 50th birthday! Thinking of January 2024 or 2025 - hoping that is the cheapest lol. When can I book? 60 days in advance? Thx!

When the new Harmonious replacement starts, will there be a VIP section we could end our VIP tour at?

We are doing a VIP tour for my 50th birthday! Thinking of January 2024 or 2025 - hoping that is the cheapest lol. When can I book? 60 days in advance? Thx!
You can book VIP tours up to 60 days out from your check-in date (if staying on property), but I would recommend calling about 90 days out to find out the tour pricing for each day of your trip so you can decide which day works best for your tour.

Is there an Epcot preferred fireworks viewing area our tour guide can drop us at the end of our tour?

Has anyone called to get the price for fall dates? Weekends vs weekdays? We are planning for a january trip and want to see if a VIP tour would be in budget. They won’t give us a price yet when we called.

Has anyone called to get the price for fall dates? Weekends vs weekdays? We are planning for a january trip and want to see if a VIP tour would be in budget. They won’t give us a price yet when we called.
if you have to ask you cant afford.....lol

Your doing it for your 50th birthday but don’t know if your going to do it in January 2024 or 2025?:confused3:confused3:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter