VIP seating @ ESPN club

stretch828

stretch
Hi!
Does anyone know if you can still book the VIP seating at the ESPN club for football games? I found a few posts on it but they were over a year old. I called disney dining and the lady couldn't find any info on it. I'm wondering if they have discontinued it.

Thanks!!

Last year the order requirement was $60 per adult and $30 per child, that just went into a pool and acted as a credit for your party toward food and drinks (2 adults would have a $120 pool).

It's possible they haven't loaded it yet for certain dates.

Hi!
Does anyone know if you can still book the VIP seating at the ESPN club for football games? I found a few posts on it but they were over a year old. I called disney dining and the lady couldn't find any info on it. I'm wondering if they have discontinued it.

Thanks!!
We did it twice last year. Both booked day of. I don't know how often it sells out. We did it the year before and did book it in advance but it wasn't more than a few weeks. I'd probably call back. Chances are good the CM you got just couldn't locate it. It may have even had a different phone number I called

Though, as I said, it wasn't sold out on any dates we were there last year so it's very possible they have dropped it

I thought you had to book with ESPN directly for the VIP seating. Also, as mentioned above, the reservations are not available at 180 days as are most Disney ADRs. I don't believe this is an ADR you book through Disney.

I thought you had to book with ESPN directly for the VIP seating. Also, as mentioned above, the reservations are not available at 180 days as are most Disney ADRs. I don't believe this is an ADR you book through Disney.
Yeah, that's the vague recollection I have when I booked in advance.
Last year we were staying at Boardwalk and we just picked up the phone and called to book right from the room.
Boardwalk dining is in charge of the ESPN Club in some manner. When I booked in advance it was someone working at Boardwalk that contacted me to see what game we wanted to view so they could get us in the right TV

Thanks everyone.
I ended up getting the number for the espn club and called them directly. They are still offering the VIP seating, and it's $75/ adult (not including tax or tip). So for my husband and I, it will be $150 off the bat for food and drink.

I've been studying the menu trying to figure out how we will spend all of that, then I remembered that we will have a full kitchen this trip as we are staying in the boardwalk villas. So we will order extra food and take any leftovers to go for lunch the next day :)

Thanks everyone.
I ended up getting the number for the espn club and called them directly. They are still offering the VIP seating, and it's $75/ adult (not including tax or tip). So for my husband and I, it will be $150 off the bat for food and drink.

I've been studying the menu trying to figure out how we will spend all of that, then I remembered that we will have a full kitchen this trip as we are staying in the boardwalk villas. So we will order extra food and take any leftovers to go for lunch the next day :)
Good to know!
Honestly, for an entire game, DH and I have exceeded the allotment for the cost each time. Even $150 wouldn't be a struggle for a 3, 4 hour game.
But we drink several beers apiece. And share an app and both order an entree. And we splurge on dessert. It's the beers that suck the money right up. IF someone didn't drink it would be hard to spend.

Thanks everyone.

:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1 Go for the pricey stuff (drinks) and loads of wings! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter