VIP Fastpasses

kev kendall

Mickey for President!
Does anyone know about the DLP VIP Fastpasses. Am I right in thinking that if you book a suite at Disneyland Hotel or Hotel New York, you can get a fast pass for all rides when you want one? Is it worth it? The brouchure also mentions that 2 interconnecting rooms count? Is this cheaper than a suite? How much is a suite? Oh so many questions............. thanks everyone.

When we stayed at the DLH standard room we received 3 FP,s each to be used after 11am on any days we were there. The people staying in Castle Club received unlimited FP which meant any FP operated ride after 11am could be accessed without using the FP machines time and time again. I believe this is also available in the suites at NPB and HNY
Not sure about the prices but just had a look in one of my brochures for an exmple. The suites at DLH were from £349 supplement per room per night, the CC from £86; the HNY suites from £193; the NPB from £109 with the admirals floor from only £10; and the honeymoon suite at SL was from £140. Obviously thats only in one brochure and they all differ slightly. They didnt give prices for the interconnecting rooms just says 'at an additional charge' but presumably cheaper than a suite otherwise they would list the prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter