Vinymation free to good home

ToddyLu

Welcome aboard explorers- I love Mr. Ray
I have seven Vinylmation 3" figurines in original boxes free to a loyal fan. I have been cleaning my home of late and just can't throw them away. I thought someone on here might add to their collection. I wanted to ask before I send them for donation.

Disney Holiday Vinyl-Valentine Holiday Chocolate Candy Mickey in a red box. His body has little square chocolate candies all over the front.
Disney Vacation Club-yellow head, purple body with yellow key on chest
Disney Vacation Club-Blue Mickey with Home Sweet Home sign on head and picket fence on boday
Vinylmation Theme Park Favorites-pink and purple wth Happily Ever After on chest and what looks like princess silouettes and a carrousel horse across his face
Vinylmation Theme park Favorites-Americal Flag with stars on top left face and stripes on rest of body
Vinylmation D Tour?-beige and red with pretty filigree etched design
Vinylmation So Tasty- Popcorn for hair, striped body like a popcorn box, yellow arms. Was originalyy supposed to smell like Main Street Popcorn...who doesn't love that, right?

Like I said all in original boxes, smoke free home, but I do have two dogs. Please PM me your address and I will ship. No strings attached just want to help out my Disney peeps. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter