Vintage Items Quiz

I was doing this, and doing well, until I relaized that I was like 30% through after so many questions. I didn't love it that much. 🤣

Hi OP: I just clicked onto this site and I somehow went to that fake "you are locked out - security warning" notice. How I did this I don't know? Have others had this happen? I just shut it down and restarted the computer and it's ok, of course. Just thought I'd let you know.
I just tried and had no problem. If I were you, I'd get my computer scanned. I suggest Malwarebytes (I think it's still free).

Hi OP: I just clicked onto this site and I somehow went to that fake "you are locked out - security warning" notice. How I did this I don't know? Have others had this happen? I just shut it down and restarted the computer and it's ok, of course. Just thought I'd let you know.
Thanks for the heads-up. I didn't have any problems, but I think you did the right thing by restarting.

Thanks for the heads-up. I didn't have any problems, but I think you did the right thing by restarting.
I must have hit something I shouldn't have, I don't know. It's easy to hit the wrong thing, at least for me, when other things show up on the post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter