• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Villas gf bus stop.

goofymax

Earning My Ears
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE BUS STOP WILL BE FOR THE PARKS FROM THE NEW DVC VILLAS AT GRAND FLORIDIAN? I HOPE IT IS NOT THE SAME AS THE MAIN GF BUILDING! JUST PURCHASED 100 POINTS!:cool1:

My guess is that they'll use the same stop as the GF. Just like they did at BLT/Contemporary.

All transportation will be from the main building, busses, monorails, boats. Look at it this way - it keeps your dues down.

At least it is a beautiful walk through the grounds...:cloud9:

My signature makes me nauseous I have to wait that long :(

When I googled walking from where the new covered walkway begins at VGF to the bus area in front of GF it came out to be 0.1 or 3 minutes. I think most people can handle that.

When I googled walking from where the new covered walkway begins at VGF to the bus area in front of GF it came out to be 0.1 or 3 minutes. I think most people can handle that.

Absolutely. In fact I think the walk will be shorter than from most GF rooms excluding those in the main building.

It's a very short walk, while you will be outside, it will be less than walking to the bus stop from some rooms at other DVC locations.

The Villas are just on the other side of the beach pool. They are very close to the side entrance of the Grands main building that has the monorail and bus stops.

Aren't the bus stops over by the convention center??? That's not very close to the Villa's. I see they are going to have a covered walkway over to the main bldg...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter