Villas at Grand Floridian SALES

'ohanaof5

Mouseketeer
The sales will begin this Thursday, May 23 for members and June 19 they open sells to everyone. The video was posted on dvc facebook page.

Confirmed. Sales start 5/23.

$145 per point, no discounts for volume.
$5.41 dues per point

Standard and Lake view categories.

a SV is about 10% higher than BLT Lake View and a VGF Lake View is about 10% higher than BLT theme park view.

There's a therad ont he Mousecellaneous thread with all the details.

Confirmed. Sales start 5/23.

$145 per point, no discounts for volume.
$5.41 dues per point

Standard and Lake view categories.

a SV is about 10% higher than BLT Lake View and a VGF Lake View is about 10% higher than BLT theme park view.

There's a therad ont he Mousecellaneous thread with all the details.

Whic makes no sense because its talk about a resort

Can anyone verify that GF owners who purchase on the 23rd May can start booking from that date while owners at other resort can start making bookings from 23rd June and that it opens on 23rd October?

I don't think I've seen when you can book, just when you can pay (at a presumably lower price than the general public gets in June.)

I think when booking opens, all VGF owners can start booking, then a few weeks later, all DVC owners can start booking within their 7 month window. I don't think early buyers get a booking priority.

As per my guide today:
Sales for members start thursday may 23rd
Booking for whoever purchases gfv is on Thursday as well but points can only be used after resort opens
Sales to general public starts june 19th
Booking to the rest of dvc june 23rd
Resort opens October 23rd

As per my guide today:
Sales for members start thursday may 23rd
Booking for whoever purchases gfv is on Thursday as well but points can only be used after resort opens
Sales to general public starts june 19th
Booking to the rest of dvc june 23rd
Resort opens October 23rd

Is booking open to owners for the rest of the year starting Thursday already? That sort of sucks actually. That means if you buy "late" that December could be all booked up? :sad1: So annoyed...we're not on our cruise yet until June 1!!!

Yes. I was going to purchase in june, but for fear of my dates being taken i am purchasing Thursday.

Surely, some DVCER must have visited the rooms at SSR!
I am patiently awaiting pictures! Please AND THANK YOU! :worship:

Someone posted on another thread about another DVC owners board that has a lot of pictures. It's quite easy to find if you Google it! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter