Villains theme cruise

I wonder how well that would fly with families of preschool kids? My kids were terrified of villains when they were little ...

I wonder how well that would fly with families of preschool kids? My kids were terrified of villains when they were little ...

Some kids are terrified of Mickey and Minnie. We had a character breakfast at WDW two years ago and our 17-mos old grand daughter screamed when Minnie got close to her.

I would love to have a villains cruise but sure wouldn't wanna shell out the big $$$$ if the kids were scared.

This has come up a few times - I love the idea personally. Maybe DCL figures having more of them around for the halloween cruises already scratches that itch?

They have villians around for the Halloween Cruises? I'm going for a Halloween Cruise in Sept, this would be great for me as I'm a much bigger fan of Villians than heros.

This has come up a few times - I love the idea personally. Maybe DCL figures having more of them around for the halloween cruises already scratches that itch?

I wondered the same thing about SWDAS and MDAS -- both relate to movies series that are rated PG-13. Answer: Doesn't seem to make a difference.

Along the lines of SWAS and MAS, I would love to see a villains cruise where we could take pics and meet all the Villians. Anyone else hope it might happen?
Recently I was sent a survey from DCL and one of the questions was about what other themed cruises we would be interested in booking. Villians was one of the suggestions as well as Pixar, Princess and a few others that of course I'm not recalling at the moment 😋

About 8 or 9 years ago on one of my transatlantic cruises Disney had a villain's night. From what I recall there was a villain show in the theatre followed later in the evening by a villain's get together in the main atrium. After a brief show with confetti in the atrium the various villains in attendance mingled with passengers for photos. It was really a fun night. I know on a later transatlantic cruise I had taken they did not have a villain's night.

Ooh, that would be cool. Although reading the other comments, I'm wondering if maybe they shouldn't just start having theme days on the longer cruises. The SWDAS is really just that, one day... of course it depends on how many costumes they want to maintain on the boat. I definitely think they need more character options. I love the fab five and the princesses, but I also love seeing the bonus characters throughout the trip as well. You don't have to plan a whole theme to make me happy. :)

My kids (9 &14) wouldn’t go see the villains show on one of the cruises. We would have no interest in this at all. We are doing our 1st SWDAS soon, I’m not a fan but they are. We really just want to get out of the cold and have a nice time as a family. SW is not a selling point or a deterrent. But villains would keep us away.

Other than Jack and Sally (if they count), I don't think there were any extra villains on the Halloween cruises. I would love a villains themed cruise! Meeting Captain Hook randomly in the hall was my favorite character interaction from our last cruise. He threatened to cut off my finger to steal my wedding ring! Priceless!

Along the lines of SWAS and MAS, I would love to see a villains cruise where we could take pics and meet all the Villians. Anyone else hope it might happen?
While it wasn't a whole cruise theme, we did have a Villains Night on one of our longer cruises.

Villains day at sea esp around Halloween time would sell so well...

imagine all the character meets and snacks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter