• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Villa reservation on cash - toiletries / coffee

mmouse50

DIS Veteran
I know that housekeeping is every other day for towels / trash and such. But what about Coffee? It is replenished every other day? Or do I need to bring my own? Same for toiletries - shampoo, etc

Usually at check in there are around 4 coffee packets. I have had them deliver some when taking out trash and towers, but if you call they will bring more. In most villas the toiletries are installed in the shower in larger bottles. As long as housekeeping filled them up when they cleaned before check-in you won't run out. But again, you can always call for more.

Usually at check in there are around 4 coffee packets. I have had them deliver some when taking out trash and towers, but if you call they will bring more. In most villas the toiletries are installed in the shower in larger bottles. As long as housekeeping filled them up when they cleaned before check-in you won't run out. But again, you can always call for more.
Oh! So no more of the little bottles? They have full size dispensers in the showers now? We have a rack rate reservation for a One BR Oceanview.

We had little bottles in our studio last week. Stayed on points. No idea if it’s different by type of unit.

I’m so sorry. I didn’t realize it was Aulani! Yes, Aulani has the bottles- we were there in March. They are smaller than the normal ones though. And they would bring coffee whenever we called. My apologies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter