Viewing Fireworks from MNSSHP from beach

Blaze12

Is it time for our next visit yet??????
Can you see them from the beach? Do they pump in the music for them as well?? Thank you!

We have seen both the MVMCP an the Princesses and Pirates from the beach and they piped in the music from each of them. It was great .

Yes - view is great and piped in music. Get there early for best seating. We like to take snacks and sit at one of the tables. Great time - Enjoy !!:goodvibes By snacks I mean wine :woohoo:

LOL!! WINE!!! Maybe Margarita's too!!!

Thanks EVERYONE!!!!

Definitely one of the many reasons we are returning to The Fort this year! Loved hanging out on the beach watching fireworks and the water parade...and sipping our favorite adult beverages :goodvibes Mom and Dad are relaxed...no crowds to deal with...kids can burn off the last of whatever energy they have left.

We stayed at FW a couple of years ago, and just happened to be down near the beach when the MNSSHP fireworks started. DD and me wrapped up in our blanket, stretched out in lawn chairs, and watched/listened to the fireworks show all by ourselves! DH had gone to get the golf cart, so he ended up missing most of it, but it was one of our most memorable special things that trip.

Can you guys tell me if there would be a place to sit at/near the beach where we could have our dog with us? We're about 90% sure we're bringing him with us in a few months.

And before anyone asks about fear of the noises etc., we had a neighborhood block party this past weekend and our firefighter neighbor shot off some fireworks for us - our puppy just sat down and watched them with us!

Can you guys tell me if there would be a place to sit at/near the beach where we could have our dog with us? We're about 90% sure we're bringing him with us in a few months.

And before anyone asks about fear of the noises etc., we had a neighborhood block party this past weekend and our firefighter neighbor shot off some fireworks for us - our puppy just sat down and watched them with us!

I'm pretty sure I saw signs everywhere that said no dogs beyond a certain point, which was from the roadway all the way down to the marina/beach area. I also don't remember anyone ever having a dog down there when we were sitting out to watch, so I am thinking that you can't take your dog down there no matter what their behavior. There are several spots that I saw that sign, around the pool areas is one I know for sure. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but that is what I remember seeing. HTH :goodvibes

That's correct about the NO DOG areas, which includes the beaches. I guess you'll just have to take some pictures or video and show doggy later. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter