View all ADR's tied to package reservation?

Huff

DIS Veteran
Is there a way to get a list of all ADR's we've made for our trip? I found a way to enter each confirmation number and get a list. I've had to switch things around quite a bit and my computer crashed twice in the middle. I want to verify everything including confirmation numbers, cancellations and ADR's remaining.

Whats the point of tying ADR's to resort reservation if I can't pull that information back through my resort reservation? Did I miss how to do this?

Tying your resort reservation to your ADRs is so you can book 180+10. Unfortunately there is no way after the fact to log in and see all your reservations listed automatically; the way you have found is the only way to call them up -- you need to know your confirm numbers in order to call up your ADRs. But, you should be receiving an email confirmation with all your ADRs listed as well. I did ADRs this morning at 6:00 ET and received the confirm email at 6:11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter