Videographer for an intimate wedding?

LisaLovesDisney

Disney Bride~December 3, 2003
Any suggestions on a videographer for an intimate wedding. I was not sure if we should get one since the ceremony and dinner only consists of 16 people total but I thought it would be a nice way to capture the day and with it being intimate we would not need the videographer for a long period of time. Any suggestions ia appreciated. ~Lisa

STVS
http://www.stvsweddings.com/disneydemo.htm

That's us in the sample for the castle effect ;)

Stan was great to work with, very accomodating and competitively priced. We really appreciated his personal attention to detail and his willingness to do what we wanted, versus just what he thought was best.

I'll also suggest you join the Disneymooners' board, as they have tons of current, past and future brides jawing about the pros and cons of the various vendors. Some excellent resources for seeing how other couples have made their decisions.

-Andrew
p.s. an intimate ceremony with 16 people? Unless they've recently changed, the max number for intimate ceremony is, I believe, 15 persons total at WDW. Mebbe you've got some at one but not the other, or perhaps you're not at WDW at all!

Thanks for the tip!!! I have heard about Stan from our photograper. Our wedding is going to be at WDW. We 14 guests coming to the wedding which are primarily family and then the bride and groom equals our 16. Thanks again!!!

Ah, 14 + B&G, so it is a custom wedding (unless they recently increased the limit from 13 + B&G). Ours was smaller, an intimate, so we had a *little* bit of a break on some of the quotes we got from videographers/photographers (don't tell them right off the bat that you have a custom-sized wedding- my $.02) . However, I as I mentioned before, Stan comes off as being more interested in making his clientele happy, than draining what's left of your bank account.

Some of the videographers we spoke with seemed to pluck figures out of the sky and couldn't back them up with the demos we received. Others were priced well, but their samples didn't do anything for us. Not so with Stan. He also made a great impression with my Dad, and that scored big points with me.

Check out his samples, if you haven't already.

Note that, I don't work for the man, just a happy customer ;).

-Andrew

Actually, it is an intmate wedding. WDW told us that we could have 14 guests "MAX" and you know whats funny,,I am on the phone with Stan right now! Thanks for the tip. He is going to send me a tape and he seems fantastic :) Thanks again Andrew!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter