• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
Ryno is hungry! What else is new? In this video, he tries the plant based Felucian Kefta and Hummus Garden Spread from Docking Bay 7. If you are not familiar, Docking Bay 7 is one of the quick service locations on the planet Batuu at the Black Spire Outpost in Star Wars Galaxy's Edge. What a mouthful!

I would love to see more vegan reviews on property. I also loved his tip to carry your own disposable clean silverware. I looked it up and you can find the recipe online he can make it at home. Definitely quinoa based which I have never had in falafel so that's interesting.

This a great option for vegans. the Falafels were really good. I really like docking Bay 7 and enjoyed eating there. I'm not a vegan and for a light meat option try the Endorian Chicken Salad. it was so good. Disney needs more options for vegatarians and more healthy options

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter