Video Podcast...

Wouldn't you know I got all of the ones available now except for the Wishes. It wouldn''t download. I'll have to try again. But what about the "streaming video channels"? Is that available for the ipod?:confused3

My DS loves to watch spectro and splash mtn! He has since he was 5 months old. I hope that he will like spectro as much in person, that is if he can stay awake! Love the videos!

Hi! Thanks for reading my e-mail about this!

I can't wait to see what you've got in store for us. If I might make a request, I'd love to see more like the Magic Kingdom at Night. Just getting to experience the atmosphere of part of the parks is wonderful!

Thank you for all the hard work - it sure makes the work day fly when DIS is on my iPod!

OK, I still can't download Wishes, does anyone else have this problem??
8.gif

This may sound elementary to some, but it took me almost a year to figure this out. If you are showing a podcast video, don't click on podcasts on your IPod, you'll only get sound.

Make sure you go back to the main menu and click on videos, then video podcasts.

Lori P. :)

Am the only one who refuses to watch videos of park attractions? (Sorry Pete!!!) I just feel like somehow, it's ruining the magic!

Before our March trip, I caught DH watching a video of an EE ride and a video of Wishes. There's something about the anticipation of seeing it in person for me! I refused to watch both. However, I listen to my Wishes, Illuminations, and Fantasmic CD's so much that they're in their own playlist on my iPod!

Now, watching videos of Bawb and his Kahtkahm is another story.....

Denice T.
Olathe, KS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter