Video in a bag review?

C

candyht

I'm thinking about getting the Audiovox Video in a Bag system for my SUV. Does anyone have this and can give me a review, good or bad? Thanks.

Hi,
We have one that we bought last year in Target. It worked great! The screen tilts so you do not have to worry about sun glare and it had a great picture. It really made the time go by for our daughter!
Chris

Hi we just bought the dvd audio in a bag last weekend we leave this friday so we tried it out this week the kids love it and we have a suv it works great.

Where did you buy the DVD in a bag? We've been looking for one but can only seem to find the VHS-style ones. Thanks.

We bought the audiovox dual screen video in a bag on line at Costco. It was the cheapest we saw for $499.00 it works great and each child has their own screen.

Originally posted by MOMTOMOOTOO
We bought the audiovox dual screen video in a bag on line at Costco. It was the cheapest we saw for $499.00 it works great and each child has their own screen.

That's the one that I was thinking about getting at the Costco website. Can you mount the screens on the headrests?

I got the 4 inch one made by FunTv and it works great. I ended up paying $170 for it at Best Buy. I was goign to go for the audiovox 5 inch and the cheapest I foudn was at costco for 250.

the 4 inch sounded small but it works great and you cant beat the price.

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter