Video feeds playing while on DIS?

I'll fly for this Mickey Mouse outfit!
Anyone else experience hearing video feeds start playing while on DIS? I am just reading threads and all of a sudden it starts. I can find no videos anywhere as I scroll up or down. No other windows open...nothing popping up....I dunno….?

Anyone else experience hearing video feeds start playing while on DIS? I am just reading threads and all of a sudden it starts. I can find no videos anywhere as I scroll up or down. No other windows open...nothing popping up....I dunno….?

It literally is happening again right now just after I post this.....it's sounds like entertainment news....

UGH....ok...I did find the ads playing at bottom on screen now....but now I can't stop it...even by closing them...so annoying!! Keeps playing the same 30 second loop over and over again...

You are not alone. I have had it happen as well. It's not all the time, for me anyway, but every now and then. First noticed it a few moths ago, IIRC. Very on and off. I'm using Chrome not sure if that has anything to do with it.

It's happening to me too, Jimmy/4077. I don't see anything but I hit the <mute> button and no worries. :surfweb:

Intrusive advertising "sucks". (that's the technical word for it) Just my opinion.

Bama Ed

I am also getting the intrusive banner ads that I can not close - only on the DIS. What gives?

I don't have the music, but I run an ad blocker. A year or so ago, DIS was so bad with ads loading, it would take forever for everything to finish loading. I timed a complete page load a few times and it varied from 45 seconds to over a minute. You could watch the little circle swirl, stop, swirl, stop loading in all the ad crap. I'm on a 100mb service and it was almost unwatchable. It has been better, but I still notice it at work where i'm on 1,000mb connection and a firewall that blocks some of the nuisance stuff.

j

Like Teamubr, We must have ad blockers is why I don't hear anything. Dh sets all this stuff up - I just use it! :)

From time to time, yes we do experience it as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter