Video: Disneyland Paris in the evening

jungle-VIP

The movie maker

Enjoy the video! It's a whole new style this time so leave a comment what you will find from this whole new vlog-style :) Thank you for watching!

Thank you for sharing!

My favourite place to be in the evening at Disneyland Paris is Adventure Land!

A 'tall order' perhaps, but maybe you could fim Adventureland from the top of the tree house when you're back in April :)

thanks for sharing really cool seeing the star wars part. Your vids are getting better each time.

Thank you for sharing!

My favourite place to be in the evening at Disneyland Paris is Adventure Land!

A 'tall order' perhaps, but maybe you could fim Adventureland from the top of the tree house when you're back in April :)

Okej I will keep it in mind when I go back to film it for you ;) can't promise it will be from the tree house beceause i like it the most in the day beceause then you can see paris in the distance

thanks for sharing really cool seeing the star wars part. Your vids are getting better each time.

Thank you! Just have a new camera, it's a lot smaller than my dslr so i can do more stupid in front of a smaller camera :p and step by step i will find the perfect ingrediënt for a perfect vlog.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter