Video camera on DL attractions?

LLS

Mouseketeer
Forgive me if this is a stupid question...

My DS (14) has a tiny video camera with which he loves to record events. Would he be allowed to take it (and use it) on DL rides and attractions? It has a wrist strap so it won't fly out of his hand while filming -- I'm just wondering if they allow this.

Thanks!:flower3:

He can use it on most rides. He will want to be careful that the viewing screen (or other lights on it) isn't giving off too much light on the dark ride. It is distracting for the other guests.

Most attractions are fine, just no video lighting and for the most part, not using the screen. But there's no video on these attractions--Star Tours, TOT, and Finding Nemo Subs.

video taping is fine on most rides, some are too dark where you can't see. just go to youtube.com and search for ride titles you'll see a bunch of people who videotaped the rides, even TOT. although it's just way tooo dark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter