Victors and Alberta

you mean VICTORIA and ALBERRT'S???

its NOT adults only.
its ages 10+ so that does include children.

its very upscale and elegant and with soft music in the background it can be very romantic if thats what you are going for just as most upscale restaurants can be romantic if you are a couple in love.

I know it is adults only but I would you consider it romantic or no

Tink, I know you have been planning this trip for a long time, (from your threads on the Community Board) and want everything to be special. Victoria and Albert's is the finest restaurant on property, and it certainly can be romantic. It is also the most formal restaurant at WDW, and is truly fine dining. The prices reflect this. Dinners are Prix fixe (with additional dishes at an extra charge) that begin at $150 per person, not including wine, tax or gratuity. There is also a more formal dress code, which is enforced. You might want to consider whether this is a place in which you would feel comfortable.

You can still have a nice, romantic dinner. Quiet is harder to come by at WDW, but its always better to book a late dinner if you want quiet. Have a look at some of the signatures like Citricos, Artists Point, Jiko, or Yachtsman.

You can still have a nice, romantic dinner. Quiet is harder to come by at WDW, but its always better to book a late dinner if you want quiet. Have a look at some of the signatures like Citricos, Artists Point, Jiko, or Yachtsman.

We find Artist's Point very romantic- could try BlueZoo at the Swolphin or the Yachtsman at the Yacht club too. Book later to get quieter is a good tip!

I would suggest you go to the V&A web site at www.victoria-alberts.com and look at it. Yes, it is expensive, but it is one of only 46 restaurants in the US rated with Five Diamonds by AAA. It is the only restaurant at WDW that is actually quiet and relaxing.

I would suggest you go to the V&A web site at www.victoria-alberts.com and look at it. Yes, it is expensive, but it is one of only 46 restaurants in the US rated with Five Diamonds by AAA. It is the only restaurant at WDW that is actually quiet and relaxing.

CF, nice to see you active again!

For the OP, I'd second this post. Its really a special dining experience.

We find Artist's Point very romantic- could try BlueZoo at the Swolphin or the Yachtsman at the Yacht club too. Book later to get quieter is a good tip!

We've also eaten at Flying Fish and Yachtsman, but I think our Artist Point was more relaxing and quiet - it was more out of the way for us, and it may be just the timing (since its located in the Wilderness Lodge there can be children of guests that come - it is a 2TS restaurant and WL also has another sit down more "kid-friendly" place)

it truly just depends, in the end, its what you make of it, imho

The Artist Point not only gifted us with a glass of champagne, but a nice special dessert, we sat side by side, and just truly took in the whole experience... We went for the food, and no expectations, and we were pleasantly surprised on our 25th wedding anniversary...

In my opinion, romantic is not the word that comes to mind for me. It is elegant, but it is a dining experience, not a romantic experience..Especially with the wine parings, with 7 courses (potentially 14 different dishes for two people), three breads and potentially 14 different wines) even over a 3 hour meal the servers are constantly at your table explaining this or that....which they should.

I also disagree with a previous statement that it is the only quiet and relaxing restaurant at WDW. There are quite a few others depending on what you want to eat.

The evening can certainly be romantic, but I wouldn't say romantic best describes the establishment.

Hmmm......I suppose LSU does have a point. However, OTHER THAN the attentive staff catering to your every whim and doing whatever they can to make your evening spectacular ;).....it's a pretty romantic place, for those in a romantic mood.

The meal my wife and I had there, amidst the elegant decor, with the harpist playing gently in the background, enjoying decadent, sumptuous dishes, staring at each other over candle lig......oh, wait.....just got interrupted by that pesky server again......where was I? Oh, staring at each other over candle light, was something we found to be very romantic.

LSU - I'm just having fun with you. You are right, there will be staff coming by your table more frequently than you might find at other meals. We didn't find it to detract from the romance though. Servers can probably also sense which tables are looking for a little more privacy, and they are very respectful.

Just keep in mind that while you might go for romance, the people at the table next to you may be there for a celebration. You never know when you will get seated next to a loud, boisterous group. I would only go with expectations of wonderful food. Not necessarily a quiet, romantic evening.

Just keep in mind that while you might go for romance, the people at the table next to you may be there for a celebration. You never know when you will get seated next to a loud, boisterous group. I would only go with expectations of wonderful food. Not necessarily a quiet, romantic evening.

Well I think that's true at any Disney resort- much less likely to be the case at v and a then many other restaurants though

We've been to V&A once. It was well worth the experience, but it is pricey. I would also say that Artist point is a nice place for a quiet dinner. very good food there too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter