Victorious and House of Anubis Merchandise

DizzyErin

DIS Veteran
Hi all

My DD13 loooooves Victorious and House of Anubis and i was just wondering if any of the stores in US sold any merchandise from these two shows??

TIA

There is a new Nickelodeon store opening this summer at USF. There might be a bunch of new merchandise in there.

Nickelodeon opened its first production studio at USF and held live tapings there. Gradually, the viewing market changed and people lost interest in the types of shows that were produced at USF. When most of the production moved to Hollywood, the studios closed at USF.

There is a new Nickelodeon store opening this summer at USF. There might be a bunch of new merchandise in there.

Nickelodeon opened its first production studio at USF and held live tapings there. Gradually, the viewing market changed and people lost interest in the types of shows that were produced at USF. When most of the production moved to Hollywood, the studios closed at USF.

Do you mean the new Spongebob store near E.T. that is opening?

NO! I'm sorry, but I just hate new Nick alot. You might be able to find some merch in the new Spongebob store opening next to ET this summer though.

NO! I'm sorry, but I just hate new Nick alot. You might be able to find some merch in the new Spongebob store opening next to ET this summer though.

No...sorry.

Thanks all .. I'm not a big fan of either of these shows but my DD loves them a lot a lot hahhaha ahh well never mind .. will keep an eye out in the new store if it's open when we go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter