• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Victoria's Secret: Start Redeeming "Secret Reward" card today!

diznee25

Disney all the time
For anyone who purchased from VS recently, you should have received a Secret Reward Card (with a qualifying purchase of $10 or more). This gift card has a value of $10, $50, $100, or $500. Value of card is a secret until you redeem.

Card can be redeemed starting today, Dec. 1st - 21, 2011. (Any card is guaranteed to at least have a value of $10, so you're not suck with nothing!)

I just used my card....and the value was $100!! :yay: I can't believe it. In all the years I've been getting this card I usually only get $10. I'm so stoked! :santa:

diznee25

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got one, put it away in a bag. I haven't shopped there in years and didn't even realize what it could be worth. I just checked it and I have $50! Plus I have about $25 left on a gift card!!!:banana:

Anyone know if there any free shipping codes? I have a VS card, is there f/s with that? TIA!

Congrats! Mine only had $10, but that's ok because I bought a pair of Pink pants yesterday with my $10 Pink coupon, making them $16.70, plus I got this other $10 back and the free Fashion Show panties. I have literally not paid for underwear in over seven years, and average about 1-2 new pairs a month from VS.

Still waiting on another card coming in the mail. I bought a $12.99 Pink shirt (with free shipping) to get that one.

It looks like they have free shipping when you spend $100, btw.

Anyone know if there any free shipping codes? I have a VS card, is there f/s with that? TIA!

Oh....I was so excited about my $100 rewards card, that I forgot to see if a free shipping code would apply. :headache: Oh well. :rolleyes:

SHPVS11 is the code on their website for free shipping on $100 or more. Not sure if you can use it in conjunction with the rewards card.

diznee25

Do you have to go to the store to see what it is worth? or can you find out online? We have two upstairs in our bag from where we purchased last week.

Do you have to go to the store to see what it is worth? or can you find out online? We have two upstairs in our bag from where we purchased last week.

I don't think you can "just check" the balance. Online you are required to type in the GC # and pin #. Then there are 2 buttons; one is 'check balance' and the other is 'apply.'

The check balance didn't work for me, but the apply button worked. And once you've applied it, I believe you have to go through with the order.

It's stated on the back of the card that the value can only be revealed at checkout, whether you buy online or in store. So I'm not even sure if the cashiers will check your balance until your checking out.

diznee25

I went in today to use mine. $10 on all three of them. :rotfl: Congrats to you guys who had bigger balances!

My local store has always checked my card when I asked to let me know. I've always gotten $10 before, always get bath stuff. Mmmm I love their bubble bath!

I've also called before, years ago, and they've told me how much was on the card. Cannot remember who I called, though!

Woohoo,for you guys that got the big bucks.We had 4 and all had 10.00.

It let me check the balance on mine. I just put something in my cart and started the checkout process, then I put in the card number where it asked and clicked "check balance". I had $10 on both of mine and shipping would have been $10.99 so I didn't bother. Hopefully a better free ship code will come out because I don't want to spend $100.

I just got another one in the mail??

Watch your mail boxes. Not sure why, as I hardly ever shop there, and generally only to get the free underwear when they send me coupons!!

I just used mine and I had $10. I checked the balance over the phone with a customer service rep. I was happy with that. Got some good smelling stuff for hubby. :thumbsup2

I can't believe it! My card was $100 card! :woohoo: I was able to get quite a few things and with the free shipping, I only spent around $8!!

Oh, I need to remember to take mine in and see what is on it. There are a couple of things I would like to have for myself and if it's large enough I will pick up some stuff for my cousins, since I can't wear their brand of clothing.

VS is also giving away free reward cards on their FB page at 9am everyday for some Xmas promo. My sister and I each got one today, and I think you can try for one everyday.

VS is also giving away free reward cards on their FB page at 9am everyday for some Xmas promo. My sister and I each got one today, and I think you can try for one everyday.
Oooh thanks for posting that! :thumbsup2 I will try tomorrow!

I used mine yesterday. I got a sweater, plus a free scarf that was part of a promo they are doing. The sweater was $26, the scarf was worth $18. My card was worth $10.

I basically got the whole lot for $25. The card took care of the tax and shipping charges and there was a dollar or so left that got taken off the sweater. I'm not complaining!!! I've never had one of these cards before, I love it! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter