victoria+ mike's 10-21-07 pj/tr+hm tr-pavilion-boardwalk-disney cruise 7day west

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if you could help me locate the "swirl Mickey" clip art that you used for your welcome letters. I cannot find it anywhere! Thanks!

Not to pirate:

1732595916_7d3993f974_o.jpg

Is this the one you are looking for?

I love your furbabies and all of your posts. I love the "Hidden Mickey" on your furbaby in the santa hat's nose!

My "grandpup" has a hidden micky on her tummy, or so I keep telling my daughter, Indybride!

Your Wedding was sooo pretty! Did you write a Honeymoon Trip Report?

hello! thank you for the comliment, it was a wounderful day! :) i did not write a honeymoon report but i did post pics. iw was a wounderful vacation though and we just booked our anniversery on the disney magic for 7 days to western yahoo!!

o and thanks for helping with the mikey swirl i hope it helped the fellow bride :)

I love your furbabies and all of your posts. I love the "Hidden Mickey" on your furbaby in the santa hat's nose!

My "grandpup" has a hidden micky on her tummy, or so I keep telling my daughter, Indybride!

glad you enjoyed!! i havent noticed the hidden mikey can you show me the pik i am intriqued heheh

Victoria!!!

I LOVE everything! I know I've said that before, but it's been awhile since I've talked to you!

Your video made me cry and it DEFINITELY made me SURE that I want a Disney wedding!!! I've always wanted one but my family can be a little iffy with it- back and forth on it and I am showing my mom your video tonight so hopefully she will LOVE it, too!

Victoria, I hope your marriage is as beautiful and wonderful as everything looks to me and you will have the happiest of lives together. Your vows were so meaningful and perfect and I thought Rev. Kevin was so great! I am definitely taking notes on your special day! It was very helpful of you to post them here.

Victoria, I don't know if you remember me or not, I know it's been a long time since my last post. I followed your PJ before I left for my own DFTW on October 1st. I am just now tring to catch up with all of my fellow disbrides/disfriends. I just got a new job and I can actually do some of the things I want to do, including spending time on these boards! I just wanted to tell you how beautiful you were on your big day! I loved your pictures and your video. I also loved the all the themed events you had going on. I would have loved to be at your wedding ( I so hate cookie cutter weddings and yours was so not cookie cutter, I loved it!) Thank you so much for sharing all the details of your big day with us. You are doing so much better than me. I have been married for over six months now and haven't even started my PJ! (However I am working on it and will hopefully start it soon. I hope to see you on my thread!) Thank you again for sharing!
Anna Marie

hello old friend

i do remember you!! i would love to see all your details when yu get a chance i know it is not easy. yey for the new job though :)
thank you so much for following my journal. i was very happy how it turned out. but i sosos appreciate all the kind words and i am glad you liked it all.I am glad ou didnt feel it looked cookie cutter and that you noticed the events! and i bet we would have had fun if you were at the wedding hehe.

thank you again and hope to hear from you soon!!

Hi Victoria,
It was great meeting you today! I loved your wedding pictures and everything you put together. Thank you for the videography information. I emailed them to see if they are availble for my wedding date.

you too :)
i hope they are available and i am glad you enjoyed my wedding pics!! hehe

well let me know what the outcome is and if thre is anything else ou need

It's been awhile since I've seen you on! I missed you!

How was your honeymoon? How did your pirate costumes work out? Did you try Palo?

I just started the ball rolling with my DFTW. Joe is my coordinator. It is fun thinking of themes and ideas, but nerve wracking too!

hello lulu i havent seen you in awhile either.
well good luck to you and enjoy the fun part and try to ignore the nerve art hehehe as much as you can. i cant wait to see some of your ideas.

well i have been on here but didnt have much to post on my pj so ijust post on other threads. but my honeymoon was sosos wounderful. we loved everything and our costumes were a hit. one of the singers oven though we worked on the ship hehe.
well i am not sure if i have posted pics but i will pst som. it was so nice hearing from you and hope to continue to.

and and another update i made my own albums with mypublisher.com and i think they came out so great.

ok here are some pics
honeymoon015-1.jpg

here is my favorite drink the castaway it is a mix of pina colada and strawberry daquiri
honeymoon017.jpg

me kissing the man
honeymoon029.jpg

us with the head server they gave us a yummy cake
honeymoon042.jpg

me being silly
honeymoon046.jpg

yes that is chocolate mikl at palo. funny story they asked what i wanted to drink and i of course said cmilk and the server went ummm i will have to go downstairs and get some. i guees not many people drink that with brunch. well i do and it was a funny joke ther est of the cruise
honeymoon067.jpg

our romantic turndown
honeymoon077-1.jpg

pirate night
honeymoon089.jpg
honeymoon090.jpg

honeymoon096.jpg

us at blackbeards
honeymoon112.jpg

us on halloween
honeymoon137-1.jpg

in atlantis
honeymoon145.jpg

us with the two boats which was a big deal to the crew and everyone tooks pics and stuff
****warning the best good ever***
palo is seriously the best food ever. it was so tsty and the quality is amazing also they just keep bring food food you dont even order hehe
ok here goes
honeymoon151.jpg

this is filet with a cream souce and mash otatoes wowo
honeymoon153.jpg

and the chocolate souffle*sp anyway this is just two of the like 7 courses we had
honeymoon176.jpg

and us on our last day

it was soso magical if you can go on this cruise go. it is full of disney magic and the entertaiment is amazing

hope you all enjoy

Victoria,
Thanks for posting pics from your honeymoon!! I have been on 1 Disney cruise, and we are taking one for our honeymoon! It looks like you had alot o fun!! It's making me so excited!!

well now while i am at it here are some pages for the albums i made. hope you dont mind

page17.jpg

page20.jpg

page21.jpg

page11.jpg

page24.jpg

page9.jpg

pageend.jpg

finalreadings.jpg

gettingready.jpg

ourfloor.jpg

thegirls.jpg

themen.jpg

toast.jpg

Happy birthday, Victoria! The pics look really good. I love all of your wedding details--we're having candy centerpieces too, and using the same bright color palette. :thumbsup2

I am so glad you updated, Victoria!!! Isn't Palo the BEST!?!?! You looked AWESOME in your pirate gear! I hope you two have the happiest life together!!

OK, so I love the picture pages you made! How did you do that??? Want to do mine? :lmao: I'm not so good with the computer stuff. I love all the pics! Thank you so much for updating us.

Anna Marie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter