Victoria & Albert's reservation questions

shevys

Earning My Ears
Hi. I was able to get a reservation to V&A for 9 pm on the same day we are going to go to Epcot and had a few questions. First, and most importantly, is 9 pm too late? I don't know when they stop taking reservations, and I'm slightly concerned that we will not get the whole experience due to the late time. Also, how long would you expect a meal there to last? When I made my reservation online I could have sworn it said the reservation was in the Queen Victoria room, but I'll be damned if I can find that on My Disney Experience now. I read that the QV room is isolated, which is contributing to my concerns (if that's where we will actually eat).

And realistically, how late do you think we can stay at Epcot, then take Disney transportation back to Saratoga Springs to shower/change, and then taxi to the GF? I assume getting a cab from the Grand Floridian to Saratoga Springs won't be an issue after the meal.

Sorry about the questions...I feel like I'm all over the place here:confused3

First, and most importantly, is 9 pm too late?
. . . not if you don't mind a BIG meal that late

I don't know when they stop taking reservations, and I'm slightly concerned that we will not get the whole experience due to the late time.
. . . the "experience" is the same, early or late

Also, how long would you expect a meal there to last?
. . . about 2-hrs

I read that the QV room is isolated, which is contributing to my concerns (if that's where we will actually eat).
. . . yes, you eat in a separate room

And realistically, how late do you think we can stay at Epcot, then take Disney transportation back to Saratoga Springs to shower/change, and then taxi to the GF?
. . . allow 3-3½ hrs
. . . ½ hr to get out of Epcot
. . . ½ hr wait for bus and bus to SSR
. . . 1 hr to QUICKLY change (add ½-1 hr if you each want a quick shower)
. . . 1 hr to bus to MK and monorail to GF (½ hr if waiting/taking a cab)

I assume getting a cab from the Grand Floridian to Saratoga Springs won't be an issue after the meal.
. . . better idea than buses

You should make sure if you didn't want the Queen Victoria room, because that costs a good bit more than eating in the regular dining room.

You should make sure if you didn't want the Queen Victoria room, because that costs a good bit more than eating in the regular dining room.

Really? Why is that? I guess I'll have to call them directly to see exactly what I reserved.

And thanks for the response, RustyScupper! Very helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter