Victoria & Albert's - Chef's Table (help!)

kevinmulh

Earning My Ears
I've seen conflicting information online (two phone numbers, different times available). I've been tasked with trying to reserve the chef's table at V&A for friends who will be out of the country when their 60-day window opens. Can anyone help confirm:

1. What time I can call to try and make the reservation? I've seen 10AM, 7AM, and 5:45AM/6AM.
2. What phone number I can call? I've seen 939-3862, but also 939-7707 as a direct V&A phone number.
3. The Chef's Table should be called to reserve, not booked online, correct? I can book the Queen Victoria room online if needed?

Thanks to anyone who can help with this!

I've seen conflicting information online (two phone numbers, different times available). I've been tasked with trying to reserve the chef's table at V&A for friends who will be out of the country when their 60-day window opens. Can anyone help confirm:

1. What time I can call to try and make the reservation? I've seen 10AM, 7AM, and 5:45AM/6AM.
2. What phone number I can call? I've seen 939-3862, but also 939-7707 as a direct V&A phone number.
3. The Chef's Table should be called to reserve, not booked online, correct? I can book the Queen Victoria room online if needed?

Thanks to anyone who can help with this!
V&A's office doesn't open until 10am, so that is the correct time. As for bookings, I was able to book the regular Dining Room straight through the website. Since you're interested in the Chef's Table then yes, you should call. Availability for that is not the same as the other 2, but you can also call in advance of your 60 day window opening up just to be sure what to do. The number on the Disney site is correct, 407-939-3862. I can confirm that's an accurate number because I received an email from them today about my upcoming reservation with that contact number provided.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter