Via Napoli

Revf

disney fanatic
Just got back and everyone in our family (7) agreed Via Napoli was the best dining of the trip.

Here's the thing, we would never do it DDP. It's not worth it, but out of pocket it was the cheapest tastiest meal we had. Drinks and all under $100. The noise was present, but it didn't affect us. We just laughed and enjoyed ourselves.

We will be going back.

P.S. We will never eat at Narcoosees again. Expensive undercooked vegetables and flavorless proteins. You can eat at California Grill for the same price and the food is far far better.

We love Via Napoli -- a must do for us since they opened! The noise doesn't bother us either... Fewer times when I feel the need to tell the kids to lower their voices! LOL!

[QUOTE="Revf, post: 55880518, member: 509733"]Just got back and everyone in our family (7) agreed Via Napoli was the best dining of the trip.

It is our absolute favorite WDW restaurant. Several trips, we have gone twice in 5 days. We order the exact same thing each time. (sorry....I am so bad replying to quote)

LOVE IT, last trip was our first time, my DD17 and DD22, says its a must this trip, so we will be enjoying some wonderful pizza next month

Via Napoli is one of our favorites. :)

Disappointed to hear that about Narcoossee's. That's been on our need to try list for awhile.

We are looking forward to eating here in December. After many trips to Disney/EPCOT, this will be the first time eating here. Any recommendations for pizza to try? The Prosciutto e Melone sounds good.

Just got back and everyone in our family (7) agreed Via Napoli was the best dining of the trip.

Here's the thing, we would never do it DDP. It's not worth it, but out of pocket it was the cheapest tastiest meal we had. Drinks and all under $100. The noise was present, but it didn't affect us. We just laughed and enjoyed ourselves.

We will be going back.

P.S. We will never eat at Narcoosees again. Expensive undercooked vegetables and flavorless proteins. You can eat at California Grill for the same price and the food is far far better.
Can you tell us what you ordered?

We love via napoli. Its one of my fave restaurants on property and a must do each year. Both the pizza and pasta dishes are OUTSTANDING. And the desserts are incredible. Our faves: Candele pasta, quattro fromaggi and the pepperoni pizza, tiramisu, zeppolle. YUM!

We are looking forward to eating here in December. After many trips to Disney/EPCOT, this will be the first time eating here. Any recommendations for pizza to try? The Prosciutto e Melone sounds good.
Good pick!! We tried the Prosciutto e Melone just out of curiosity and we LOVED it!! We get it every time now! :)

Good to hear! We are looking forward to trying Via Napoli in July after reading (mostly) good reviews.

glad to read this review. we have an ADR in October and we're looking forward to it.

I took my sons and nephew to Via Napoli for the first time last November, and these very picky eaters loved it. We're from New York City, so great pasta and pizza are always at our disposal, but they all agree that Via Napoli was great. It's now on their "must do" list.

Does anybody know if you can order an individual-sized pizza to-go? We would like to try their pizza, but there is literally nothing on the menu our autistic son can/will eat.

We love love love Via Napoli! Their food is really delicious, and we've always had fabulous service every single time.

We love Via Napoli--we make it our first ADR on our first full park day. We've only ever ordered pizza, but it is fantastic! Can't wait to go back in October :)

We also have not been bothered by the noise there, though I know many have found it to be an issue. We tend to book a very late lunch (like 3:45-4:00) so maybe it has to do with timing. Or maybe it has to do with having three boys and being immune to noise ;)

We ate there during our May trip. We were so excited since everyone here seems to love it...And have to say it was probably our worst meal ever at Disney. The noise didn't bother us at all, but burnt pizza with zero cheese was not enjoyed by our family. We seen several other families around us picking at theirs too, so thankfully it wasn't just us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter