Via Napoli

God Of Thunder

Mouseketeer
It seems impossible to get a reservation for this. I have been looking for a CP lunch or early dinner on 12/30 for nearly 2 months now with no luck. I have had better luck scoring breakfast and lunch in the castle, breakfast at BOG on NYE, and Minnie's H&V. Has anyone else experienced this with VN? Seems to me to be the hardest reservation to get. Okay, rant over, back to see if anything just opened....lol.

Agreed, need a candlelight processional lunch reservation for 11/29 and have only seen odd times pop up (3:00 p.m.). It's my favorite restaurant so I get it, but kinda crazy its so hard to get anymore.

Well I was able to score it but this am I had sci fi come available for same date 1 1/2 hrs later. :( I booked both and will keep looking. I need 1 of them day earlier!

Keep checking! We had trouble too at first but have seen random times come up recently. This is for mid-November. Got exactly what we wanted! :thumbsup2

Keep checking. This is a busy restaurant but people will be tweaking their plans and dropping ADR's they do nto want.

Yes. Keep checking. I just got a dinner reservation for my December trip. I have been checking every day for over a month and this morning there it was. So happy! We have never been and it is for our last full vacation day!

Yes. Keep checking. I just got a dinner reservation for my December trip. I have been checking every day for over a month and this morning there it was. So happy! We have never been and it is for our last full vacation day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter