• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

via napoli with a child with peanut/tree nut allergies?

WeLoveLilo05

DIS Veteran
anyone ever been with these allergies? how were they with accomodating? i worry bc a lot of italian meals have almonds or hazelnuts. thanks

Yes, we've eaten here several times with a peanut/tree nut allergic child. He's only ever wanted the pizza, but I do remember that fried foods (like arancini and zeppole) were off limits.

My husband has those allergies and we went there last month. They were very accommodating and clearly explained what my husband should avoid on the menu. He had a salami and provolone appetizer, glass of wine, and pizza. Our pizza was great and all were able to enjoy it!

We went this past Sept and my DD is Pnut & egg. She ate the pizza and a special spaghetti bowl they made with meat sauce. She wolfed it down, it was delicious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter