• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Via Napoli reservation?

binkee12

Mouseketeer
I've never been to Epcot during the Food and Wine Festival. I am wondering if I need a reservation at the restaurant or are they less full because of the Food and Wine Festival. It is difficult to say exactly where I'll be at what time I don't like to have to rush to get to a certain area of the large Park so I'm wondering if on a Thursday night specifically September 13th if I would need a reservation for Via Napoli at dinner time or if I can just cancel my reservation and then play it by ear and possibly still get a table when I show up there thank you

I've never been to Epcot during the Food and Wine Festival. I am wondering if I need a reservation at the restaurant or are they less full because of the Food and Wine Festival. It is difficult to say exactly where I'll be at what time I don't like to have to rush to get to a certain area of the large Park so I'm wondering if on a Thursday night specifically September 13th if I would need a reservation for Via Napoli at dinner time or if I can just cancel my reservation and then play it by ear and possibly still get a table when I show up there thank you
Via Nap is always busy

I don’t find that usually busy are much less busy during Food & Wine. If you really have your heart set on going, I would keep the reservation. You do have until midnight the night before to cancel if you change your mind.

If you want pizza , it is hard to beat. If you want to eat there, get an ADR. It is generally busy. Not my favorite Italian restaurant, but far from the worst. You will not be disappointed.

Via Napoli is always busy. If you know you want to eat there it is best to just make your ADR. If you don't mind if you miss that restaurant, then wing it. There is so much to eat in Epcot you will not go hungry! LOL!

If you want pizza , it is hard to beat. If you want to eat there, get an ADR. It is generally busy. Not my favorite Italian restaurant, but far from the worst. You will not be disappointed.
What is your favorite Italian restaurant in WDW? Thinking of trying the new one in Disney Springs

You will be there in September which I believe falls during free dining time. Because of free dining, TS restaurants are much busier than usual with many people having TS credits to use. So I would keep the ADR.

That being said, we have been to Via Napoli twice in September and both times they were taking walk-ups. There was close to an hour wait, but they didn't seem to be turning people away. But still, I would keep it unless you're willing to take the risk of a potentially long wait or being turned away.

We are going during Food and Wine also and we always get an ADR for Via Napoli! My daughter loves the pizza! So we just do a late lunch and split a small pepperoni and have some of the Blood Orange fresca! Nice break to sit down from the heat, but we are not too full to still munch around Food and wine all day!
We have our ADR set for 2pm on Oct 22nd...Seems like it is always busy when we go....
We just love it!

Michelle

This is the small pizza

Attachments

• Via Napoli 2017.jpg
    Via Napoli 2017.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 25
It is busy, but not quite “CRT-like busy”. You can definitely get an ADR one or two days before, at some hour that will work for you!

We love it there, great pizza and friendly atmosphere ! I would make the ADR as PP said you can always cancel the day before if you change your mind. With that said, if you only have a party of 2 or 4, I'm sure you can walk-in and get a table. It just may be +/- 30 min wait.

Their pizza and pasta is absolutely delicious. Everytime I go there, its ALWAYS busy. I'd get an ADR if i were you.

I had an ADR for 630 but at 530 we walked up and were quickly seated. I made sure they knew to count that at the 630 Adr and they were fine with that

DH and I have eaten here twice without a reservation. Once during food and wine as a party of 2 and this past May during flower and garden as a party of 3. Both were at lunch time.

I would grab an ADR and then look at updating via the App as you needs change. We were quite successful adjusting times and restaurants when we were there for all but the most popular places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter