Via Napoli Question (Or EPCOT - Italy)

shb5007

Mouseketeer
Looking to try the Limoncello Flight as well as a Cipriani beer during our visit to EPCOT in April.

I have a 2 part question...

1.) I have never been to Via Napoli, can you get drinks without a table? Or reservation?

2.) Does anyone know of anywhere else you can get these items at EPCOT? Anywhere quicker / easier if Via Napoli is too much trouble?

Thanks!!

I don’t recall seeing a bar at VN.

Did you check the menus at Tutto Italia or Maria and Enzo @ DS?

Tutto Gusto (bar next to Tutto Italia) offers drinks to go. I am not sure about a flight but there were two types of limoncello available in the wine shop (immediately on your right as you enter the pavilion) a few weeks ago (one from northern Italy and one from southern) and they also have beer.

Do they offer a limoncello flight too?
Not that I have seen / heard. I think I am just going to have to make a reservation... And then "play it by ear", myself. If anything, I might share a piece of pizza (small one) with our family.

Looking to try the Limoncello Flight as well as a Cipriani beer during our visit to EPCOT in April.

I have a 2 part question...

1.) I have never been to Via Napoli, can you get drinks without a table? Or reservation?

2.) Does anyone know of anywhere else you can get these items at EPCOT? Anywhere quicker / easier if Via Napoli is too much trouble?

Thanks!!
Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar, not the restaurant it the bar next door has a Limoncello Flight plus other Limoncello drinks. See attached photo. It open 3 to 9 pm. I have had a few special 5 course events in there pre Covid during the wine and food festival

Attachments

• IMG_5449.png
    IMG_5449.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5448.png
    IMG_5448.png
    48.6 KB · Views: 12
What’s a limoncello flight? I’ve never heard of such a thing. How many different kinds are there?

What’s a limoncello flight? I’ve never heard of such a thing. How many different kinds are there?
It’s small shots usually 3 or more of different kinds of limoncello. They have them with beer, wine, whiskey etc…

Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar, not the restaurant it the bar next door has a Limoncello Flight plus other Limoncello drinks. See attached photo. It open 3 to 9 pm. I have had a few special 5 course events in there pre Covid during the wine and food festival
Is the wine cellar back to having seating inside or is it still take away bar area? We went last May and sat outside on the tables nearby but would love it to be back to how it was. I fancy a lemoncello flight but not if I need to carry it outside :D

Is the wine cellar back to having seating inside or is it still take away bar area? We went last May and sat outside on the tables nearby but would love it to be back to how it was. I fancy a lemoncello flight but not if I need to carry it outside :D
Unfortunately it's still overflow/walk-up seating for the restaurant. I wish it would come back as a lounge as well. Was one of our favorite spots to take a break,

Unfortunately it's still overflow/walk-up seating for the restaurant. I wish it would come back as a lounge as well. Was one of our favorite spots to take a break,
Thanks. Maybe well be cheeky and just go in and grab a starter between us. So sad not to be able to get a cheese plate and some lovely wine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter