Via Napoli pizza question

Shellbells

DIS Veteran
Can you do a 50/50 pizza? I like white sauce and my DH and DS like tomato sauce.
Also, there menu doesn't list a pepperoni pizza. Can that be a mistake? It seems like pepperoni is kind of a staple pizza right?

Last edited:
It's Neapolitan style pizza so it's a different type of pizza than what you'll find at most typical pizza places--basically, you won't find pepperoni because they're sticking more to types of toppings you'd get on Neapolitan style pizza. The crust is very thin and crispy, and a little chewy in the middle. As far as I know you cannot do half-and-half pizzas with different sauces. I'd suggest taking a look at some reviews/photos of the pizzas because it's a little different than most people expect in pizza place at Disney.

Also as a FYI, in my experience, because the pizzas are cooked on extremely high heat in the woodburning oven and are meant to be served piping hot, often times pizzas will come out at a different time than other entrees. So, if one of you orders a pizza an another orders a pasta for their meal, there could be a gap between those two items being served (at least based on my experience). That can be awkward if folks at the table aren't sharing dishes because it can leave one person in the party without their meal while others are eating.

It's an awesome restaurant, just need to go into with the right expectations.

You can split the pizza if you order a large pizza - or larger. My wife orders white with arugala and truffle oil drizzled over it on one half and I always go with pepperoni on a traditional red sauce on the other half. We just enjoyed this exact pizza just a few weeks ago and have been enjoying it for years. No worries- you 'll be all set.

You can definitely split a large pizza 50/50, even if the sauces are different. Last time we went we did this with the Quattro Formaggi for me (white pizza) and the Picante (traditional red sauce) for my husband without a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter