Via Napoli or Coral Reef?

Totally different. Via is more casual but has a great ambiance. I love the pizzas there. Fun atmosphere. Good food.

Coral Reef is generally a longer wait to get seated (not sure why). Sitting up close to the fish tank is very cool. My last lunch there was VERY good, despite this place sometimes getting negative reviews.

I really think it depends on what type of atmosphere you're looking for and what type of food you feel like eating.

You can't go wrong with Via. Coral Reef, I guess, can be iffy, but recent experience was great. Great server. Great surroundings. Wonderful fish with a nice sized portion.

Via Napoli, hands down! Coral Reef is mediocre all around. Via Napoli is amazing! Atmosphere, service, food and drinks:thumbsup2 DD wants Via Napoli every trip, it is a must do for our family.
We did Coral Reef once for view of fish, so not worth the $ (we were on DDP) and that was the only meal I felt was a waste of TS credit.
Have a magical time:goodvibes

Via Napoli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its sooooooo good. I've tried both the pizza and pasta and both are truly amazing! :goodvibes For dessert you have to try the ricotta fritters (little warm donuts). Theyre incredible.

IMO, these two restaurants are on the opposite ends of the spectrum as far as table service restaurants at Epcot are concerned.

Via Napoli hands down!

Via Napoli by a long way based on my experiences.

Coral Reef is very chaotic and loud. They often have a long wait past your ADR time. Service can be very disorganized and slow. I thought the food was pretty bad as well. For us, it is our least favorite table service on property (we haven't tried them all, but have tried the majority)

Via Napoli has very good pizza and is a much more enjoyable overall experience IMO.

There are definitely people who love coral reef, though. so i wouldn't discourage you from trying it once to see for yourself.

Pizza and pasta I can get in my community.

But I cannot sit and eat a meal in a large aquarium.

I vote Coral Reef for a truly unique dining experience.

Coral Reef. Yeah, both VERY different restaurants but we had the worst Disney dining experience we have ever had at Via Napoli just two weeks ago. Service was horrible and the food was basically Olive Garden for 4 times the price. (WE didn't get pizza mind you, but rather a number of other dishes).

Really, it was our first time there, and I'm hoping it was just a bad day, but I don't think we'll be going back.

Coral Reef on the other hand has always given us a decent meal, with a view that can't be beat.

I'd have to agree with the Coral Reefers on this one. The food and service is not consistent but the atmosphere is super cool. Our Via Napoli experience was less than stellar and the atmosphere was nothing to write home about. There are lots of Italian places near my home but no neat aquarium restaurant. I would recommend going early if you go with Coral Reef because it can get very busy. Also, if you don't get a seat right next to the aquarium - no worries. Pretty much all of the tables have a great view.

Have eaten at both and would choose Via Napoli all the way!!! :cool1:

Via Napoli just has delicious, fresh food and it's one of my family's favorites. Coral Reef was just meh...and smelled like fish....I'm a seafood lover, and I know that if it actually smells like fish, you should probably not be eating it...:crazy2:

I got a steak at CR instead...:sad2:

Have eaten at both and would choose Via Napoli all the way!!! :cool1:

Via Napoli just has delicious, fresh food and it's one of my family's favorites. Coral Reef was just meh...and smelled like fish....I'm a seafood lover, and I know that if it actually smells like fish, you should probably not be eating it...:crazy2:

I got a steak at CR instead...:sad2:

why would you want fish that doesn't smell like fish? maybe you mean it smells like rotten fish or something?

I think Via Napoli is it:). We have 5 young children that will be with us so pizza is always a good choice.

Thank you!

Both places have good food. The ambience at coral reef is more unique , via Napoli is basically a very loud open room. If you have good Italian food good near like I do in the northeast via Napoli is nothing special. If you don't then via Napoli might be an equally good choice as CR

The first time we went to Coral Reef, it was very mediocre in every way. Poor service, other people's children hanging all over our table, poor food.

Shockingly enough, we gave it another try and it was wonderful. We were lucky enough to get a table by the aquarium, and the food and service were wonderful.

That said, I've never tried Via Napoli yet.

Ate at both, most recently (2 weeks ago) at Coral Reef. So with that said, Via Napoli all the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter